Apologies

"I'm sorry." I heard someone say as I turned around in the school parking lot. "I shouldn't have said that stuff about you flirting with those guys." It was Vince. "Its fine."
"No it's not." He said stepping closer to me "please give me a second chance." He leaned in are lips so close almost touching I knew I shouldn't but I slammed my lips into him and we kissed for probably what felt like 5 minutes. "So is that a yes?"he said smiling. "No I'm sorry Vince I shouldn't have done that." I ran away regretting what I just did but I missed Vince I needed to kiss him one last time.
     In History I saw Brooks. "Hey." I Said. "Uh..hi" he said a little awkwardly. "I uh heard you and Vince are back together."
"No no no uh we just had a moment in the parking lot."
"I know I saw." He said. "Um this is awkward I was actually gonna ask you this morning if you wanted to go see a movie or something tonight."
"I'd love to!" I said a little to excited. "Really?"
"Yeah."
      I can't believe I was going on a date with Brooks like to be honest I have had a little crush on Brooks for a while but it wasn't the reason I broke up with Vince.
     After school I saw Emily and told her the great news. She didn't look happy or excited though. She had a very puzzled look on her face. "What?... He asked me to the movies to tonight."
    "What???" I said in shock. "Did he mean as a date?" I said. "I thought so but guess not since your coming along."
"When did he ask you." Emily said. "4th period." I said. "He asked me in homeroom." She said with a smirk. "Em can I ask you something?"
"Yea."
"Do you like him?"
"Yeah I did...but if you like him I will back off." She said. "No it's fine ill just say I can't go tonight." I said a little disappointed.
"How about we talk to him and get this straightened out." Emily said. So we went to Brooks locker. "Hey what's up." He said with those beautiful eyes. "Um.. you asked both of us out duh." Emily said. "I uh thought we could all go together as like friends...."
Ugh when he said friends it hit me it hurt. "You know what you two just go I'm just gonna go home and sleep." She said and walked off without me able to respond. I was about to walk away when I felt his arm gently grab mine. "Wait... I'm sorry I meant to just asked you but after history Emily asked me if I wanted to hang tonight so I thought she could just tag along...I guess she took it the wrong way." Brooks said. "Oh she said you asked her first so I thought I was like the tag along."
"No she lied I only have feelings for one girl." he said with his adorable smile. I smiled back and then he walked me home. As soon as I got home I knew I needed to choose an outfit. It took me forever but I finally decided and threw it on.
     He was a little late but he finally pulled into my driveway to pick me up. He was wearing a grey long sleeve shirt and dark skinny jeans and grey shoes. He wasn't wearing his beanie though. He always wears beanies. We pulled out of the driveway when I saw Will in the window looking at us. He hates to see me with other guys besides Vince cause he is best friends with Vinces brother and thinks Vince is like perfect.