Who is Monty Ramon?

As soon as Vanessa told us about Monty we went straight to griffins.
We knocked on the door and he answered and we told him about Monty. "Monty Ramon was my step brother Until they spilt up my dad divorced her and broke her heart Monty hated me after that."
"So do you think he's the one." Vince said
"The one that hit you." I said finishing his sentence.
"I don't think he would stoop that low." Griffin said as Vanessa  grabbed his hand and intertwined her fingers with his. When I was younger I had a crush on Griffin before me and Vince started dating actually right before me and Vince started dating and it took a while for those feelings to go away but they eventually did. We talked about if monty could be the one that hit him for a while and then the subject changed to me and Brooks I had just noticed that Brooks had his arm around me and was very close to me on the couch.
"When did that happen?" Vanessa said with a smirk motioning over to me and Brooks.
"Oh..uh..um."I said stuttering. "Earlier today." Brooks said smiling.
The look on vinces face wasn't good he looked depressed as soon As he heard the words come out of Brooks mouth confirming it. But I really liked Brooks and he really like me.
      When I got home I went to the fridge and grabbed some milk and poured it into a bowl of frosted flakes. I sat there eating and thinking about this whole Monty thing like how could someone purposely hit someone with there car. Then my mind trailed off to Shannon. Every day I wonder who hit her. Who could have hit her? She was a very sweet girl some times she had a sassy side but that's what made Shannon herself. She was hilarious one of the funniest people I have ever met. God I missed her I feel like the only way I can let go is if I find out who hit her. I was lost in my thoughts when I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and it was Brooks.
"Hey Nicole.... I was wondering if you wanted to have that redo date since we never got to."
"I'd love to." I said.
"I'm gonna take you somewhere special to me it's a surprise though."
It didn't take that long to get there and I realized very quickly where we were going. Winchester park. It was weird cause that was me and Vince place we got there and walked past me and vinces bench.
We were walking for a while and then I didn't know where we were.
"We're here." He said pointing to some trees. "Um.." I said.
He rolled his eyes then brushed pasted the trees and then showed me the beautiful view. It was the view of South shore lake and the sun was setting which made it look even more beautiful. "Me and my dad would come here after we were done fishing and eat are lunch."
"This place is beautiful Brooks." I said.
"Just like those beautiful eyes of yours."
I blushed. We sat down and he pulled out a lunch bag out of his  backpack. We took the food out and ate while looking at the amazing view.

*Hey guys I'm really sorry chapters have been short but they will get longer and the book will get better I know it's starting off a bit slow and boring but it will pick up I have some great ideas for upcoming chapters.