Trouble in Paradise

"What?" Brooks said with a pissed off tone.
"We went to a nice restaurant last night it was a lovely meal and then I drove her home and walked her up to her porch and..."
"that's enough jax!" I said loudly.
Brooks was so mad he walked out of the classroom ignoring the teacher saying to get back in here.
I felt so bad so terribly bad. I ran out of the classroom tears in my eyes.
He's probably gonna break up with me or never talk to me again. Ugh I always thought the worst.
*****
At lunch I was worried to have to face Brooks again but I knew I had to be brave. So I walked into the cafeteria and sat down at the table next to Emily waiting for him. I waited and waited it had been 10 minutes since the bell rang and he still wasn't in lunch. Before I knew it the Bell had rang again and lunch was over.
He didn't come.
He was probably so mad or upset he didn't even want to see me.
So I decided to pull the big guns out after school I went to his house.
I walked right up his steps and rung his doorbell.
He answered the door.
His hair was messed up and he looked tired.
"Hey...I'm sorry about Jax I should have never gone to dinner with him."
"I just don't really want to talk about this right now."
I nodded my head and walked back down the steps.
"Nicole." He said stopping me from walking back to my car.
"Can you tell me one thing."
I nodded again.
"Did he kiss you and did you kiss him back."
I didn't even have the guts to say it out loud. I was so ashamed I knew I couldn't lie to him again. I stood there for a little to long being silent but then I finally just nodded and ran to my car.

Tears.

Tears poured down my eyes knowing I just ruined my relationship with him. I liked him so much. We had so many memories together. But now they were all over because of me.

  It started to rain when I drove home just making me even more sad.
I reached my house and pulled into the driveway and ran upstairs to my room ignoring Will calling my name. I threw my self onto my bed into my pillow.
Then I looked at my phone and I had gotten a text from Griffin.

Griffin: hey wanna hang out today?
Me: I'm not feeling up to it sorry
Griffin: what's wrong
Me: you know what just come over i will tell you about it then.

I thought I wanted to be alone but maybe Griffin will make me feel better he has always been there for me.

About 10 minutes later I heard a knock on the door and just yelled down my stairs
"Come in."
I then ran down the stairs and threw myself onto the couch cause I knew he couldn't get up the stairs cause of his crutches.
I then felt the other end of the couch dip which meant he was on it. He started rubbing my back gently that always made me feel better.
"Does this have to do with Brooks?"
"Yes."
I then explained to him the whole thing that happened with Jax and how Brooks found out and was very upset.
"Its ok it's not your fault." He said softly in my ear as he layed down next to me.
We just layed there until both of us fell asleep.
And before I knew it it was already morning.
I was awoken by the sound of my doorbell I got up and opened it. 

To find him standing there.