Confrontations

Today's the day that all of us are going to confront Monty Ramon. Me Vince Vanessa Brooks and Emily all waited for Griffin at the main door. Griffin rolled his way up the ramp and rolled up to us. "Lets go." He said. We took up the entire hallway looking like bosses walking in slow motion going to montys locker. Just like how you see in the movies. Ok well maybe not like that but we still did look pretty cool. I remember when it was just me Emily Griffin and Vince in middle school we were like the most popular kids the younger kids looked up to us and the kids in are grade wanted to be us but when it came time for high school it was like we slowly dropped down. That's when he took over the school and by he I mean
Jax Starling.
Every girl in the school liked him. He has "starling" blue eyes and dark brown hair.
Vince and Griffin used to be that guy. The guy that every girl liked and every boy wanted to be. Until jax moved into town. Him and emily had a "fling" and they dated for like 2 weeks and Emily like loved him until jax completely broke her heart by making out with some girl in the cafeteria.
Anyways back to Monty we walked up to his locker and Vanessa opened her mouth first.
"Hello Seth....or should I say Monty."
"Oh hey... Vanessa I didn't know you went here."
"Yeah so why don't you tell us why you changed your name and ran over Griffin your ex step brother."
"I didn't hit him!" Monty said almost yelling.
"Really cause right when you came back to town this all happened and it makes sense why you would Griffin told us everything."
"I may not like him but I would never to that....and I changed my name so I could start fresh cause I was a terrible person and student at my old school."
Griffin rolled his eyes and rolled away while saying "it wasn't him."
"What how do you know?" Vince asked.
"It makes sense...and I don't think he would do it he's not that cold hearted."
"Well he's still on the suspect list." Emily said as we all walked away from montys locker.
Me Vince Emily and Brooks walked out of the school. "Wheres Vanessa and Griffin?" I asked. "Probably making out somewhere." Emily said and sure enough we looked to are right to see Vanessa on griffins lap In his wheelchair making out.
So just the four of us walked home and Vince lived right by the school so then it was just me Emily and Brooks.
"Oh great I'm the third wheel."
Me and Brooks laughed. "We gotta get you a boyfriend." I said. Her last boyfriend was jax and you know how that went. Emily's only had two boyfriends basically one cause I don't think Charlie Sanders from 1st grade counted. "Nah boys are jerks." She said.
"Yeah true." I said smiling. "Hey!" Brooks said.
"What you are a jerk you stole my Turkey sandwich today in lunch."
"You said you were done with it." Brooks said. "Whatever." I said making us both smile.

*******

I finally got home and there was Will sitting on the table.
"I need to tell you something."