My Love?

I then ran. I ran away from him. It was over.

I let myself love another boy who just ended up breaking my heart like the last one.

I thought Brooks was different.

I miss him already. I miss his soft hair. His soft gentle eyes. The way his cologne smells.

I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't notice Axel saying my name.

"Nicole are you ok?" He asked.

"No I'm not leave me alone Axel." I said.

"Come on let me drive you home I'm not drunk anymore."

"No thanks." I said.

"Come on you look sad you shouldn't be alone." He said so sweetly. Axel was never this nice to me.

"Alright." I said.

He then took me to his car.

"Where do you live?" He asked.

"On Steiner road."

"Ok."

"Why are you being so nice to me?" I asked.

"I'm just offering you a ride it's the least I can do for the way I acted earlier." 

"Wow Axel Ramon actually being nice for once."

"Hey I'm not that bad of a guy." He said smiling.

I smiled back. I liked this side of Axel. I can actually tolerate him cause he's not acting like he hates me.

We then reached my house.

"Thanks for the ride." I said as I got out of the car but was suddenly stopped by Axel saying my name.

"Wait.. I'm sorry for being such a jerk you know after the whole accident I know it wasn't your fault I just wanted to find a way to talk to you."

"It's fine I'm used to people being jerks to me."

"Are you okay you seemed upset the whole car ride." He said staring into my eyes.

"Yeah I'm fine Axel bye." I said. Then walked into my house. I honestly just didn't feel like explaining the whole thing to him.

I then collapsed myself onto my bed. I was so tired I just kinda slid off my dress I didn't feel like putting clothes on. I then rested my head on my pillow and fell asleep.

******

3:00 a.m.

I woke up expecting it to morning but it was still 3. I then heard my door creek open. For some reason I expected it to be Will but then I remembered that he was gone.

I looked up to see who had opened my door and it was him. Brooks.

"Hey." He said standing there with a smirk on his face.

I couldn't believe my eyes why the hell is he here and why would he come at 3 in the morning. I then turned my face into my pillow so I didn't have to see him.

I felt the end of the bed dip down. He then moved himself so his body was laying against mine.

What he did next took me by complete surprise he then flipped my body over so I was facing him and he slammed his lips into mine. I don't know why but I kissed him back I didn't stop him.

He then started to kiss my neck which caused me to moan his name.

"What are you doing." I mumbled.

"Doing what I've always wanted to do to you." He whispered seductively in my ear.

He then slid his hand up my shirt. I felt his icy cold hand slowly run all the way up my back as he continued to kiss me. His tongue had then entered my mouth.

"Ready baby." He said as he took off his black shirt.

He then unzipped his pants and slid them down.

"Your turn." He said.

I just sat there silent not moving.

"Ok I will do it for you no worries."

I was getting flashbacks of when Jax almost raped me.

But this was different I wanted this.

I was already in my bra and underwear so he went to undo my bra. I let him then he went back to kissing my neck. He kissed all the way up and down my body.

He then went to pull down my underwear when someone busted through the door.

It was Griffin.

"What are you doing with my woman?" He yelled as Brooks got off the bed.

"News flash she's mine now buddy you had your chance." Brooks said.

"She's mine?" I'm not his!! Does he not remember what happened last night!?

Griffin had then punched Brooks across the face and pushed him hardly on the ground.

I think Brooks was passed out. He wasn't moving.

"Are you ok my love?" Griffin said.

"My love?"  What's going on???

"Um yeah I'm fine." I said.

"Good." Griffin said smiling then he plunged his lips into mine.

He was kissing me very gently then the kiss turned more passionate.

"I love you." He said as he pulled his face away from mine.

"I love you to." I said.

Wait why did I say that?? What am I doing?? What the hell is going on??

Then I was awoken by my mom shaking me telling me to get up for school.

It wasn't real.

It was all a dream.

Only a few more chapters left in the book :( and For all of you who are confused the dream started at 3:00 A.M so only the part after that wasn't real.