We All Miss You Vince

Vince was gone.

A Week Later

"Hey." I said as I walked into griffins house.

"Hey Nic." He said very faintly. Griffin has been suffering the worse. Since he doesn't sleep at vinces house almost all the time he's stuck at his parents house. I don't think I've ever been in griffins house before. Maybe once when we were younger. 
All the lights were turned off. I could only see Griffin from the small light that was shining through the window since the sun was setting.

I went to sit with him on his couch and rested my head on his shoulder.

"What are you doing here Nic I told you I wanted to be alone."

"I know but your suffering through a hard time losing your best friend you need people to be here with you."

I'm surprised Griffin let me in his house. Emily tried to go in but Griffin told her to leave.

"We should go somewhere meet up with everyone. You have been in this house for a whole week now." I said.

"I guess your right maybe it is time for me to leave the house for a change." He said.

I then grabbed his hand and pulled him off the couch. I told him to go take a shower and get dressed while I called everyone to meet at Winchester park.

A couple minutes later he walked out of the bathroom and into the living room in nothing but a towel while he was brushing his teeth. Oh god I couldn't help but look at his abs.

"I'll be ready in like five minutes."

"Ok everyone is already there."

*******

We then got to Winchester and got out of the car and saw Brooks, Emily, Monty and his brother Axel. We have been hanging around Monty alot lately and I've gotten to know him a lot better which kinda makes me feel even worse for hitting him. Axel was here because he was good friends with Griffin apparently. He still hates my guts though. I'm glad he's not in are High school cause he's in college.

"Hey." I said as we walked up to everyone causing them to turn around.

"Hey Life crusher." Axel said as Monty punched him in his arm. Axel calls me that a lot now.

"Ready to go?" I said asking everyone. We had planned to go to our favorite pizza place Pizza Franks.

"Where are we going?" Griffin asked.

"Pizza Frank's your favorite."

Griffin smiled then we all walked to pizza Frank's that was right down the road.

We opened the door and immediately Griffin was greeted by the owner Frank.

"Griffin!!" Frank said in his Italian accent.

"Hey Frank!" Griffin said as Frank wrapped him into a hug.

"Where have you been all week?" Frank asked.

Griffins smile fell. Before he could talk I just said "he's been really busy with school work."

"Griffin doing school work? Ha." Frank said as he laughed.

"Well take a seat everyone." Frank said. He then asked us what kind of pizza we wanted.

"The usual." I said cause I knew Griffin wanted the same thing we always get. We all were talking very loudly having are own conversations when I looked at Griffin who still didn't look happy.

"Me and Vince used to come here every Friday and stuffed are faces." Which cause him to show a small smile.

"I'm sorry we can leave if you want."

"No it's fine." Griffin said.

Then are pizza came and we all began to eat.

Griffin looked much happier when he started eating. He loves Frank's pizza.

******

"Thanks for this Nic. I really needed it." Griffin said as we walked out of the pizza place.

"No problem." I said as I gave him a quick hug. Then I turned around to see Emily.

"Um hey guys." She said as she walked up to us.

"Hey Nicole do you mind if I talk to Griff alone." Emily said.

"Oh yeah it's fine I will just go wait over there." I said going to the car.

I was about to pull out my phone and text Will and say I'm on my way home but then Emily and Griffin started talking and I could still hear what they were saying.

"Griffin how come you haven't talked to Me in the past week or called back or answered any of my texts." Emily said.

"I just wanted to be alone." Griffin said.

"But you let Nicole in your house you called Nicole back you answered Nicoles texts."

"I'm sorry Em it's just Nicole is a little easier to talk to she understands me more she's one of my best friends and she was really worried about me." Griffin said.

That was definitely the wrong thing to say cause then Emily flipped she slapped him across his face not to hard but definitely not gentle.

"Your own girlfriend isn't easier to talk to? Your own girlfriend doesn't understand you better? Your own girlfriend wasn't worried sick about you?" Emily said.

Then Griffin was dead silent.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me that you don't have feelings for Nicole." Emily said.

Griffin paused for a while.

"Emily..." He said as he put his hand on her shoulder.

"Don't touch me." She said pushing his hand off of her.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Don't apologize to me Griffin were done." She said.

"And to think someone who you have known your entire life could be so cruel." She said then walked away.

Griffin looked like he was about to cry. But he didn't he held the tears in and walked over to me.

"How much of that did you hear?" He asked as he opened the car door.

I wasn't gonna lie to him.

"All of it."

I then got in the car. Griffin started the car up and was about to put the car in drive. When I put my hand on his hand and asked him "Was it true? Do you really have feelings for me."

He was quiet for a while. Then he just started to drive.

He drove me all the way to my house and I said bye and was about to get out of the car until he grabbed my hand.

"Yes it's true."