Heartbroken

Me and Brooks were eating lunch when I saw Vince walk in the cafeteria. He must of got the wrong idea cause he walked out right away. "I heard about you and Vince I'm sorry." Brooks said.
"No it's fine you don't need to apologize I broke up with him."
After lunch I was in the hallway when I heard a familiar voice "Hey Nic."
"Will!!" It was my older brother. He was finally home he had been in the army in Afghanistan for 4 months. "Your home!"
"Yeah I got out a week early I wanted to surprise you." Will was the best like the best brother in the world we have never gotten into a real fight before unless you count the time where he was mad at me for taking the last slice of pizza when I was 5. My brother is incredibly good looking. He had light brown hair and a gorgeous smile. Will is more then A brother to me he is the most important person in my life. He's like everything to me he is like my dad my brother and my best friend. I jumped into his arms and he wrapped his arms around me. "Come on let's go get some coffee sis."
After I had coffee with my brother I got a call from Emily who is one of my best friends. Me her and Shannon hung out all the Time. We went to the mall like we usually do on Thursdays. We stopped for some fro yo when I saw Brooks. "Oh hey Nicole." I heard Brooks say from behind me "hi."I said. "What are you doing here?" He said. "Just hanging with Emily what about you?"
"I'm here with my sister."
"Nicole this is Vanessa my sister."
"Nice to meet you." I said shaking her hand.
The next day at school I saw Brooks waiting at my locker. "Hey Nicole."
"Hey Brooks."
"You look really pretty today I like that shirt." I think I was blushing cause he smiled at me and laughed a little. I wanted to say he looks really hot today cause he does well he always does but today he was wearing a black v neck with dark jeans and a Grey jacket and grey beanie. And let me say he looks wow just wow in a beanie. "See you at lunch." He said " yeah do you mind if Emily sits with us to?"
"No not at all." At lunch Emily and Brooks really hit it off like they were talking about soccer since they both played and how they both had a serious injury that prevented them from playing. And then they were talking about how they dad's were both doctors and all kind of stuff that I don't really care for. After lunch Emily stopped at my locker. "Dammm." She said. "That Brooks boy is cute."
"Um yea." I said kinda irritated.
After school me and Emily walked to Winchester park and we were talking about how Emily wants to die her hair blonde. Which would look terrible in my opinion when we saw Vince. "Nic please can we talk."
"No stop trying to talk to me Vince." I said as I started to walk away. "Why did you break up with me anyways did you just want to flirt with that Brooks guy?" He said loudly and annoyed as my back facing him. I just kept walking and ignored him. Ugh he can be such a jerk sometimes.