The Big Game

He probably heard me and jaxs entire conversation. I saw his face.
Pissed off.
He looked pissed and sad at the same time.
He then sat down at his seat and Jax sat in his and slid his desk closer to mine and put his arm around me. I think he was purposely doing it just to annoy Brooks.
"Your going to the game tonight right babe?" Jax asked.

"Babe"

That sent chills up my spin. He was acting like we were dating and I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually like it.
"Yeah." I said staring into his gorgeous blue eyes.

"I can't wait then it's gonna be cold tonight but you don't need to bring a sweatshirt you can just use me as one."
I blushed.
"How sweet." I said rolling my eyes.

*******
"Are you ready yet?" I yelled upstairs to Emily. I was at her house and we were gonna walk to the game together.
"I'm coming geeze chill your buns."
I smiled. Emily always has a sense of humor she's always known for making me laugh and smile for when I'm upset. We started to walk to the game and we met up with Griffin and Vanessa who were holding hands. There such a cute couple. But then I got a better look at Griffin and realized he wasn't on his crutches.
"Oh my god Griffin!! Are your legs healed?"
"Yup I went to the doctors today and got my cast off."
Me and Emily both gave him a big hug.
"I'm so happy for you." I said as we let go of are hug. 

We got to vinces house and got Vince and then we finally got to the the school. We walked to the football field and we were getting are tickets when one saw Jax. I was hoping he didn't see me but of course he did.
"Hey Sweetheart." He said walking over to me. He then picked me up so my legs were wrapped around him and kissed me on the cheek. He then let me down.
"You look extra cute tonight are you trying to impress someone?" He said wiggling his eyebrows.
"No." I said smiling. He always makes me smile.
I turned around to see Griffin with a disgusted look on his face as he rolled his eyes. He hated Jax. But I was just starting to like him. I can tolerate him now and I like it when he gets all romantic with me. But now I'm starting to wonder if that's just because I miss Brooks.

Me and Emily went to the snack stand and got something to drink and then I saw him.
Brooks.
He was wearing a dark blue shirt and black jeans and a black jacket and of course a beanie a dark blue one. He always tried to match his beanie to his shirt that was so cute.
I just wanted to go over to him and wrap my arms around him. But I couldn't and who knows if I will ever be able to again.

We then got a spot in the bleachers and watched the game with everyone. Jax was talking to some of his friends but then he finally came over here.
"Did you miss me babe?" He asked as he put his arm around me and I rolled my eyes and giggled. He was so hot. Like he was perfect. Like she he had the looks and everything. But he was a player and only a nice guy to the people he wants to be nice to.

Brooks has it all he has looks, charm, smarts, strength and most important personality.
I missed him.

We were losing right now. We don't win that often against south shore. But southshore is just a bunch of cocky rude arrogant jerks who think there better then everyone. There school has a lot more money then us and most of the kids there are rich.

"Great they got another touchdown." Vince said in frustration. Vince used to play football but for some reason he didn't do it this year. He loved football and I never got around asking him why he didn't do it. Griffin played football to but he couldn't do it this year obviously cause of his injury and I know how upset that made him cause this was also his last year of high school. Griffin also looked very frustrated about the score.

Then Jax whispered in my ear "Follow me sweetheart." He then got up and walked down the stairs of the bleachers. A part of me wanted to stay cause who knows where he's gonna take me. But the other part of me won cause I had gotten up and followed him. That part of me is the part that likes Jax. The other part is you know who.

I was trailing behind him when he finally turned around and grabbed my hand.
We ended up behind the school and there wasn't many people back here. Just a couple making out and this guy smoking. He then sat down on a little bench and I sat next to him. Behind the school was are old soccer field. That was until a budget cut. We lost soccer, tennis, swim and bowling. We only have basketball, football, vollyball, baseball and are small cheerleading team. Only the best get on that cheerleading team so many people try out every year but only 12 girls make it.
The budget cut is what made us loose so many kids. Everyone transferred to southshore. I'll never forget the look on griffins face he was heartbroken that they got rid of the soccer team. He loved soccer. He loved it more then anything and his parents wouldn't let him switch schools.
The bench me and Jax were sitting on was the same bench me and Griffin sat on the day he was told the horrible news and cried into my shoulder.

"What are you thinking about?"
"Nothing."
"You look pretty deep in thought."
"Its nothing."

He then tucked a hair behind my ear and started to lean in.