The Break Up

He was getting close very close as he gently pressed on my lips. I kissed back because I liked Jax. I truly do. But then memories of Brooks came flooding in. I thought about him while I was with Jax.
Jax then moved down to my neck and then back up to my lips but this time more passionately. I moved onto his lap. His tongue had entered my mouth and I think he wanted mine to enter his.
His hands were moving up and down my back until they were very far down and his hand was on my ass. He then gently squeezed it.
I was starting to get a little uncomfortable.
Then his hand moved away from my ass and up my shirt thats when I got off him.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked.
"You took it to far Jax." I said then walked away. I'm not a prude or anything it's just I couldn't do it. The only guy I really got that sexual with was Vince.

I then went back to the game but it was over. I looked everywhere for Emily. I needed to tell her this. I then saw her walking with Vince to his house and I ran to catch up with them.

"Where have you been?" Emily asked.
"I'll tell you later."

I didn't want Vince to know any of this. We reached vinces house and then we said goodbye.
A couple minutes later when we were almost to my house Emily asked "Can you tell me now?"
"Yes me and Jax uh um got a little um...."
"Did you have sex with him?" Emily said interrupting.
"No!" I said loudly.
"But I think that's where he was going with it."
"Why did you do that Nicole? Do you like him? You and Brooks just broke up."
"I know but I do kinda like him."
"You can't fall for the schools player Nicole. It never works out." She said as she put her hand on my shoulder.
"You don't know that." I said.
"Oh I do know that everyone knows it Jax will never change."

"You missed a lot while you were gone....Griffin and Vanessa broke up."
"What? Why?" I said.
"Vanessa ended things she basically said that she likes someone else... and by someone else I think she means Vince."
"Oh my god. Griffin must be heartbroken he really liked Vanessa." I said.
"Yea he is."

We then got to my house and I said goodbye to Emily then I got inside and immediately called Griffin.
It rung for a while but he finally picked up.

"Hello?" He asked his voice sounded dark you could already tell he was upset.

"Are you okay Griffin? I heard about the break up."

"I'm fine I guess... where were you."

"I was uh in the um bathroom."

"I really don't wanna talk right now." He said ignoring my lame excuse.

"Ok I understand I'm here for you if you need anything."

"Thanks Bye." He said then hung up.

I'm pretty sure he knew who the guy Vanessa liked was everyone did. She flirted with Vince all the time.
And I know the reason why Griffin was so upset his past two girlfriends dumped him cause they liked "Another guy" AKA Vince and this was at the time Vince was dating me so it's not like he would leave me to go and date them. Vince can be a big flirt sometimes even when he's not dating you that's another reason why I was able to leave him so easily.

I then woke up the next morning and took a shower throwing on my pajamas again so I could sleep some more cause it was Saturday.
I was eating some cereal while lying on my bed when I got a text from Jax.

Jax: Hey Sweetheart I'm really sorry about last night I was selfish and took advantage of you I feel really bad I want to see you did you want to come to my party tonight?

Me: Idk Jax I'm not really feeling up to it.

Jax: Come on please babe I miss you.

Me: Ok but can I bring Emily?

Jax: Yeah of course.