The Black Dress

"Sorry I couldn't help myself." Jax said. I angrily stomped out of the classroom. I went to Griffins locker I was gonna go to Emily's but I didn't want to bother Emily with my jax drama.
"Why does Jax have to be such a jerk... God I hate him."
"I never liked that guy either I hated when emily and him dated." Griffin had a pissed off look on his face. I think he hated jax as much as I did.
"He's a cocky son of a Bit..." Griffin said before he was interrupted by jax walking down the hallway as Griffin shot him a death glare.
I then told Griffin what jax did when he grabbed my ass and I had to grab griffins arm to stop him from running jax over with his wheelchair.
Even though Griffin is in a wheelchair he is still very attractive looking and a lot of the girls at are school still try to flirt with him even though he has a girlfriend.
*****
I walked home from school with Brooks. I then felt his hand grab mine and intertwine are fingers together. I gave him a smile and I blushed from the sweet gesture. He then kissed me on my cheek.          We got to my house and we walked up on the porch. "Goodbye beautiful." He said as he kissed me on my lips but this kiss lasted longer then are first one and I loved it. "Bye Brooks." I said as we let go of each other's hands. "Wait...one more." He said running back up the steps of the porch slamming his lips into mine.
"Woah woah sorry." Will said as he opened the front door.
"Um...I'm gonna get going." Brooks said as he walked Down the steps and headed to his house.
"Sorry to interrupt your um moment."
"Its fine."
He was about to walk to his car before I stopped him. "Will..I need to tell someone or you need to you can't keep this a secret forever."
"Please Nicky I really need..." I didn't let him finish I walked away. I couldn't deal with him constantly telling me to keep this secret.

But I knew I had to.

******
I was in my living room watching tv when I heard I knock at my door.
"Hey gorgeous."
It was Jax.
"How about you and me go out for a nice dinner."
"I have a boyfriend jax."
"You think I care?...come on."
He said taking my hand as we walked down my steps.
He was rich he had one of the nicest cars I've ever seen.
He got in his car and I stood outside it looking down at the ground.
"Come on sweetheart." I smiled and got in the car.
******
We arrived at the restaurant and it was nice. I mean nice like incredibly fancy. I was so underdressed I couldn't go in there looking like this. Jax was wearing grey dress pants and a white dress shirt. He obviously knew how to dress for this restaurant.
We got out of the car and I stopped walking. Jax turned around to look at why I had stopped.
"I can't go in there looking like this."
"Oh thanks for reminding me I have something for you."
He ran back to his car and popped the drunk and took out a black dress.
It was stunning. It had to be sooooo expensive. 
"Oh my god jax."
"Put it on."
I started to walk to the restaurant so I could change in there bathroom. "Wait.... not in there you gotta change right here."
"No."
"Its my dress I could just take it back." I rolled my eyes and then he took me to behind the restaurant where nobody could see.
"Change here."
"Turn around."
"Ok but no promises ill stay there."
"Jax." He smirked and then turned around. I took off my shirt first then my pants. I took the dress off its hanger but then I saw jax turn his head around.
"Mmmmh damn." He said.
"Jax! Turn around."
He let out a laugh but then turned back around and then I put the dress on and zipped my dress up about halfway I couldn't fully zipper it then I felt his hands on my neck then he slowly zipped my dress up.
"Wanna go inside or do you just wanna go straight to my place." He said with his devilish smirk. I then ignored his disgusting comment and walked into the restaurant with him following close behind.

Looks like Brooks has some competition! Let me know if you guys like Jax. Be sure to keep reading, comment, and vote!
Team Bricole or Jacole?

Over Again जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें