Moving day

Hey guys! So this chapter doesn't really include anything bad, only mild language. The red house is the house Skylar is moving into. It is right across the street of the Gallaghers.

Skylar's p.o.v

"Better than our old neighbor hood huh?" I said as I hopped out of the moving truck. We had recently moved to the south side of Chicago, from the ruins of New York.

"Honey it's not that bad. Please don't complain in front of your father" My mother begged me. I looked around, seeing just another shitty neighborhood. Trash littered the streets, and kids littered the lawns.

I saw an old, beat up Honda Civic pulling onto he street. That's my dad. I mentally groaned, wishing he would've gotten into an accident on his way here.

He got out of the car, immediately glaring at me.

"Are you going to fucking stand there and do nothing or help out your fucking mother" he barked. I put my phone in my pocket and I opened the back of the truck, pulling some of the boxes to the ground.

Another house to be kicked out of. Another house to be abused in. Another shithole neighborhood to live in. Great.

I really hope you guys liked the first chapter! I actually might post a few updates tonight because it's only like nine here and I have nothing better to do 😂 If you guys have any questions, don't be afraid to comment or message them to me! Love ya guys

~Maddie