I fucking warned you.

Hey guys! Just a picture of the family above xx

Skylar's p.o.v

As we were walking down the street, I felt Carl put his arm around me. I smiled a little. I miss this. I miss us.

It was getting late, which makes it a little easier so we won't get spotted.

"Mark said they'll be in an old Honda Civic" he nodded and looked around.

"There" he pointed to one and I nodded. It looked familiar but I didn't think about it.

I walked up to it and tapped the window. The window rolled down and I heard a voice.

"I thought I told you to stay away from him" my eyes got wide. I looked in the window to see my father.

"THATS THEM!!" He screamed. Suddenly, cop cars swerved into the parking lot. I looked at Carl, and we ran.

We kept running and I pulled him into an alley.

"Skylar what are we going fucking to do?!?" He asks, worried. I feel so bad.

"I don't fucking know Carl!" I suddenly got angry.

"I warned you. I fucking warned you to stay away, but you're a Gallagher. You don't know what you've gotten into now"

Alright guys so damnnnnn this got salty quick!! The next chapter will be longer than they have been, and there will be one more chapter after that, then I will explain the sequel to you!

I love you guys!

Don't forget to vote! 

~Maddieee