Robbing stores and Carl Gallagher

Hey guys! This chapter contains mild language and abuse!

Skylar's p.o.v

"GIVE ME THE FUCKING MONEY" I yelled. Yep. I was robbing a store. By myself. I'm used to it.  I pressed my gun to the guys head as he took all the money out. Laughing, I put the money in my bag and walked out, shooting the security cameras.

I look to my right to see the one and only, Carl Gallagher. I had a ski mask on but he could tell it was me. How do I know? Because he ran after me when I was running away from the store. I wan behind a building and he caught up.

"Damn Sky" he started, I smiled at the nickname. "that was some cool shit back there. Is that yours?" He nodded towards my gun.

"I stole it from a cop" I shrugged. He grinned.

"Wanna come over? Debbie's at the pool, and everyone else is somewhere else" I looked at him and smile. I nodded and we started to walk.

"I wanna know more about you" he said bluntly. I laughed.

"There's not much to know. I rob stores and steal from people. I used to sell drugs before I moved"

"You can sell drugs with me. I need someone to come with me on runs anyway" I laugh and tell him that I'd do it.

We got to his house and we sit on the couch. He keeps looking at me in a weird way and I can't help but wonder what he's thinking.

You're overthinking it Skykar. I thought. I mean yeah I could be.

I lay sideways on the couch to where my legs are on Carl's lap. He looks at me and smiles, the returns his gaze to the tv. I take a moment to take in his features. His smile is pretty cute. I like his eyes. I don't know. Just because I think he's cute doesn't mean I like him.

Carl's p.o.v

I can't keep my eyes off of Skylar. She's just- I don't know. I look down to see Skylar's legs on mine. I look at her and smile. She smiles back and I look back at the tv. I can feel her looking at me. I keep a slight smile on my face.

After the movie was over I look over to see Sky sleeping. Yeah. That's my nickname for her. Sky. I like it.

I pick her up and walk her up the stairs. She's surprisingly light, and I lay her on my bed. I run back downstairs to grab her stuff when I see her phone light up. I shouldn't be looking but in case it was her mom or something I looked. 

Deadbeat of a father-
Skylar where the fuck are you. I swear to god I'm going to fucking slit your throat if you don't answer me. You worthless piece of shit.

Jesus Christ. I knew her dad was abusive, I mean I saw it through the window. But I don't know if he's serious or not. I'm not letting her go back there tonight. It's Friday night and she's staying here with me.

I take all of her stuff upstairs and I can faintly hear the front door close. I walk down, only to see Debbie.

"Hey Carl. Fiona's taking Liam to Jimmys house for the night and Ian's staying at Mickeys" I nodded

"Skylar's upstairs sleeping" she looked at me.

"You two didn't-"

"God no- Debbie! We hug out after school and she fell asleep on the couch and I took her up to my bed. She can't go home tonight." The last words slipped my mouth.

"Why can't she?" She looked a mix of concerned and worry.

"Promise me you won't say anything" she nodded quickly and I explained the night of the window incident and showed her the text from her dad.

"Carl we have to say something!"

"No Debs we can't! She doesn't want anyone to know. Hopefully she'll come to us soon enough" she nodded and looked at her phone to see what time it was.

"Alright it's 11:45 I'm going to bed" I nodded and followed her up the stairs.

"Night Debs" I said as I passed her room. I heard a faint "night" and I walked into my room.

I see Skylar on my bed, sleeping just like I left her. I put my phone and her phone on my nightstand and climbed into bed next to her. Just as I closed my eyes, I feel her move close to me.  I opened my eyes and wrapped my arm around her stomach, pulling her close to me. Friends can lay with each other right?

"Goodnight sky" I whispered before falling asleep.

Alright guys so this ones a little longer than usual, and I like it. Things are slowly moving into the drama and I can't wait! Haha I hope you guys enjoyed it!

Love ya guys!

~Maddiee