Fucking Hell

Hey guys so this chapter contains: mild language

Skylar's p.o.v

"Here is your schedule Ms. Michaels." The office lady spoke to me. I could tell she was in a hurry. Probably going to watch porn in the teachers lounge.

"Thank you" I said, obviously bored, as I took it, muttering "fucking bitch" under my breath.

Let's see. What do I have first. English. The only class I can manage to not fall asleep in.

I head over to the class and walk in. Immediately all the heads turn to stare at me. I smirk and walk up to the desk.

"You're late" the teacher said, not even looking up to see who it was.

"Well you see, when you're new to a school, there's a thing you do, it's called getting your fucking schedule and finding where the fuck you go by yourself" I said. Everyone was either snickering or trying not to laugh. But the teacher was not impressed.

"Do you really want detention on your first day?"

"Do you have the balls to give it to me?"

"Take a seat Ms.-" she looks down at her notebook "Michaels" she points to a seat next to a blonde and in front of- oh god. In front of the boy in the window.

The blonde stared at me for quite some time. After about five straight minutes I got pissed.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" I said. She blinked, obviously she hadn't thought I would say something. Wrong.

"Oh. Uh. What's wrong with your face?" She said. Trying not to laugh.

"I got into a fight. The girl asked me a stupid question. I don't like stupid questions. Now do you wanna tell me what's wrong with your face? It looks a bit odd" I can hear the boy behind me chuckle, and I turn around to face the front of the room.

Alright guys I know this one wasn't that good but the next chapter might just have more drama in it for y'all 😏.

~Maddie