"Then do it again"

Skylar's p.o.v

"Skylar we're going to have to suspend you" I smirked.

"Fine by me" the principal rolled his eyes and told me to go home. I stood up and walked out, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it in the office. The office lady glared at me as I walked out.

I'm fucking great man 😂.

Carl's p.o.v

Okay Sky got suspended, so now it's my turn. I walked up to a random kid, and punched him.

He punched me back and then it turned bad.

"Awh. Fighting to be with your skank of a girlfriend?" He said. Oh hell no. I punched him harder and harder and he fell to the ground. I got on top of him and kept punching. 

Eventually a teacher pulled me off of him and i got in his face.

"Don't ever fucking call my girl a skank again" I said and walked out of the school, knowing I'd be suspended.

I walked back to my house, but halfway there I see Skylar standing next to a building. God she's so fucking hot.

Without thinking, I walk up to her, slam her against the wall, and kiss her. It's taken me forever to be able to do that and goddamn it felt good.

Skylar's p.o.v

I decided to stop walking at a building to look at the graffiti. It was so good, damn.

Suddenly I was pushed into the wall and someone was kissing me. It sounds so fucking cliché but those damn fireworks and butterflies went off in my stomach.

I kissed back after a while and he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. I pulled away and looked at who kissed me.

"I've been waiting forever to do that" Carl smirked.

I smirked back.

"Then do it again"

Hey guys! So this chapter is a filler cause I was suuuuuper busy today 😩. I love you guys, I'll try to update three times tomorrow!

~Maddiee