"You are under arre-"

Carl's p.o.v

"I warned you. I fucking warned you to stay away. But you're a Gallagher. You don't know what you've gotten into now" her words took me a minute to adjust to.

Suddenly we heard sirens again.

"You run left and I'll run right." That wouldn't work. Is she trying to get herself caught?

"Sky that's going to get you caught"

"I know. We don't have fucking time. Just go" she took off and ran. I ran after her. She's not getting fucked over without me.

Skylar's p.o.v

I took off running. I looked behind me to see Carl following. Jesus Christ. He's obviously not going to listen.

We continued running when we reached our street. I saw my dad standing out on the grass. He noticed us running and smirked.

Without thinking, I run into him, tackling him.

"YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKER" I scream. I start punching him.

"YOU RAPED HER. YOU KILLED HER. YOU ABUSED ME. YOU HURT ME. YOU DRAG HIM INTO THIS WHEN HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT" Carl was standing behind me, watching me punch him. I was punching him with every word.

"I. FUCKING. HATE. YOU" I scream. Suddenly I hear sirens and I'm tackled off of him.

"Get off of me!" I yell. A cop whips out handcuffs and pulls my arms behind my back. I kick my feet out from under me and try to pull away.

"Skylar Michaels. You are under arre-" I pull away and start running to Carl, who was resisting arrest too. The cop did manage to get handcuffs on me though.

"Let him go!" I yell. "He has nothing to fucking do with it!" I look over to see his whole family out in the street, coming over.

"Woah woah woah woah" lip says and tries to get the cops off of us

" Carl? Skylar? What's going on?!?" Fiona said.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. He didn't do anything I swear to god I'm so sorry" I was freaking out.

"If he wasn't so fucking stubborn he wouldn't be in this situation I'm sorry it's my fault" I was getting more and more pissed by the second. A cop grabbed me by my arms and tried to put me in the back seat. I put my foot on the side of the car and pushed back. I walked up the side of the car, by pushing away from the cop. I manage to get to the top of the police car, and there's two cops trying to get me off of there

I slam my foot on the windshield, causing it to shatter. I look up and see Carl kicking at four cops. They pick him up, and shove him in the car.

"STOP! HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING" I yell. I jump off of the car, my foot bleeding from the glass. A cop punched me in the side, trying to get me to stop.

Carl's p.o.v

I could see out the window that Skylar wouldn't stop resisting. I honestly gave up. What's the use?

I kept hanging my head on the window, trying to get someone's attention. Eventually, a girl cop came go the door and opened it.

"What do you want"

"Let me talk to her" she looked at me like I was crazy.

"Fuck. Listen. I'm the only person she'll listen to. Let me fucking talk to her. She'll fight you until she passes out, which looks like it won't be for a while"

She gave it some thought, then pulled me out of the car.

She pushed me over to where they were.

"Skylar. Hey. Baby. Skylar look at me" I started

Skylars p.o.v

"Skylar. Hey. Baby. Skylar look at me " I heard. I look up to see Carl.

"Listen. Stop fighting them. We'll figure it all out when we get there. Please just get in the car." I looked at him. Was he serious?

"I know it's crazy. I don't want these douche bags taking us either. But it's going to get worse if you don't stop."

I nodded slowly.

"Alright. I'll see you there"'a cop started pulling him away.

"I LOVE YOU SKYLAR MICHAELS" he screamed. I laughed.

"I LOVE YOU TOO CARL GALLAGHER"

I get shoved in a police car, with a windshield, and looked out the window. I can barley see my reflection, but I can see the blood. I could also see my dad getting arrested.

"Ha. Fucking bastard" I mumble, right before passing out.

Hey guys! This chapter got pretty crazy huh? Haha well I hope to finish this book soon so I can write the sequel!

Don't forget to vote!

I love you guys!

~Maddieee