"425 days"

Skylars p.o.v

"Out" the guard pulled me out of the van. I hopped out and started walking.

We got into the court and they put me in the room next to the room.

"Listen skylar. Tell the truth. I'm serious" my lawyer said. I nodded and we walked into the room.

I looked back towards the back of the courthouse and I saw Fiona, Lip, Ian, Debbie, And Liam, on Carl's side of the courthouse. I looked at my side to see no one. I sighed.

They all looked at me, and gave me a weak smile. I looked down.

"Okay Ms. Michaels and Mr. Gallagher. Oh dear" the judge started, looking at our files.

"Carl Gallagher. In the past you have robbery and violence." I kept my eyes on the judge, but I can feel Carl's eyes on me.

"Skylar Michaels. In the past you have robbery, violence, drugs, and abuse charges" I kept a straight face.

"Okay id like to speak to Carl Gallagher first" Carl stood up and looked at her.

"How do you know Ms. Michaels?" She asked him. He looked over at me.

"She's my best friend. Also my ex girlfriend" the judge looked at me. I looked away.

"Okay so how did you end up in all of this?"

"It was my idea-"

"No it wasn't!" I yelled at him.

"It was my run! I had the job-"

"Quiet Ms. Michaels. Let him finish and then I will let you speak." I signed and glared at him. He kept a straight face and began talking again.

"I wanted skylar to go with me, to my run. I missed her and I wanted to talk to her and have her do this with me. It is my fault we had gotten caught."

I tapped my foot against the floor. Why is he lying?

"Hm. Okay. Ms Michaels" the judge began

"It's your turn."  I began right away.

"It was my run. I tried to get him to go the hell away but he wouldn't listen. So I ended up letting him come. We walked up to the car and I realized it was my dad. There was sirens, and I knew he called the cops on me. We ran"

"And you both resisted arrest." I nodded, and I knew Carl nodded too.

"Okay. Give me fifteen minutes with your lawyers and I'll give you your ruling."

We were put in separate rooms. I felt like I was gonna pass out.

Fifteen minutes later, my lawyer walked in and a guard pulled me back into the big room.

"Carl Gallagher, Skylar Michaels, you two have been charged with Drug abuse, Drug hold, Resisting arrest, and the assault of police authorities. You will be serving 14 months in federal prison."

"What?!?" We heard from the back of the room. I turned and saw Fiona standing up.

"That's 425 days" I said.

"Yes it is. You're smart. Too bad you messed up. You could've been something in life. Both of you." The judge got up and walked out of the room.

I was handcuffed again, and led out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carl's p.o.v

We were about to get on the busses. The girls are on the other side of the parking lot. I was handcuffed and my feet were cuffed too. 14 months. That's only a year and two months. I can do this. I'm Carl Fucking Gallagher.

I looked over and saw skylar. She looked at me. She was about to get on. She mouthed a quick "I'm sorry"

"IM GONNA MAKE THIS RIGHT" I yelled

"Quiet Gallagher" a guard said. Skylar looked over, with a shocked face on.

"I PROMISE. WHEN WE GET OUT IM GONNA MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A MOTHER FUCKING QUEEN" she let out a quick half smile, and climbed on the bus. I was shoved in my bus.

"I'm gonna make this right"'I whispered to myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The end.
Holy fuck guys. It's done. Yes there will be a sequel. Here's my plan; I'm gonna make a sequel while they're in prison. It'll show their lives in prison, and in the sequel a lot of things will be happening. Then there will be a third book of when they get out of prison. I plan on starting the sequel tomorrow, and updating every two days. I really hope you liked this book, because I enjoyed making it for you guys.

Please don't forget to vote!

I love you guys!!

~Maddieeeee