You dont know what you're talking about.

Hey guys! This chapter contains mild language and mention of abuse xx

Skylar's p.o.v
Finally. School is over. Jesus Christ I couldn't last another minute in there. I have four classes with Debbie and all but two classes with Carl. Great.

I walk to my locker and put all my shit in it, then slamming the door, revealing Debbie behind it.

"Hey. Wanna come over today?" She asked, rather hopefully. "I don't think my brothers or sisters are gonna be home"

"Jesus. How many are there?" I ask.

"There's Sammi, Fiona, Lip, Ian, Me, Carl, Liam, and our Nephew Chuckie" she says. Damn. That's a lot of people.

"Jesus Christ. But okay fine. I'll take the chance while I can"

"What do you mean?" She looks so confused. I laugh.

"People don't seem to like me for very long. I'm kind of a bitch." I start to walk beside her.

"I've noticed." I look at her, glaring, but knowing it's true. She just laughs and continues to walk. We finally reach her house and she takes me inside. There was a girl that looked about in her 20's walking with a little black boy.

"Hey Debs I'm taking Liam to daycare- who's this?" She asked, looking at me.

"Fiona this is Skylar. She just moved in across the street, is anyone home?" Fiona smiled at me and said hello before answering Debbie.

"Uh. Lip's at work, Ian's at Mickeys, Carl is upstairs, and Sammi took Chuckie out to eat" she said goodbye before she left to go to work. So the only ones home were me, Debbie, and Carl- oh great. I really don't want him bringing shit up.

"Helloooo- Earth to Skylarrrrr" I snap out of my trance and look at her. She tells me to follow her, as she walks into the kitchen.

"What do you want to drink? We have Juice, Beer, soda-"

"beer" I said. She nodded and handed me one, taking a soda for her. She gestured me to follow her and she walked up the stairs. We passed a room, which Carl was in.

"Hey ass, I'm home" she said.

"Fuck off" he said, not looking up. I laughed, and his head shot up and he looked at me. I just continued to walk until we reach Debbie's room. Toooootally different from mine. She has girly shit whereas I have skater shit. I sat on her bed, and she got up, saying she had to go to the bathroom. I nodded, plugging my phone in.

Carl walked in and jumped down on the bed next to me.

"Cool phone" he said.

"Stole it" I simply replied. I looked at him. He was grinning.

"Nicee. Sometime id like to know the story" he laughed but then got a serious face. Jesus Christ. I've been trying to avoid this.

"Listen, about the other night-"

"No"

"What?"

"Okay I don't know what you think you saw, but whatever it is, you're wrong. Don't fucking talk about it again." I say as I get up. I grab my phone and backpack, and walk out of the room, as Debbie's coming in.

"Sorry Debbie. My mom wants me home for something. I'll talk to you tomorrow" I say and leave.

Alright guys I'm literally itching to get to the drama so just know I'm trying here! 😂😂

Love ya guys!

~Maddiee