Why now?

Hey guys! This chapter contains mild language, mention of abuse, and a minor sex scene.

Also, make sure to read the A/N at the bottom!

Skylar's p.o.v

It's been three months since that little suspension make out session. Me and Carl have been together ever since.

"Hey babe. We have a run to go on" I nodded and he handed me some of the drugs. I shoved them in my backpack and we walked out of his room.

"Where ya guys going?" Debbie asked me. Her and I are actually really close now.

"Uh. On an errand. We'll be right back" I think she took the hint, because she nodded and walked back into her room.

Carl grabbed my hand and we walked downstairs, and out of the door.

We walked about fifteen minutes, and saw a black rover. Inside, there was a man about 25 sitting in the car. He noticed us and nodded, indicating that we come over.

"Hey Gallagher. Who's this??" The guy asked.

"Michaels. My girl" he answered, making butterflies come from my stomach. My last name and his girl? God he's ruining my badass feeling. I love him.

I slightly nod, keeping a straight face. Carl gets the money from the man and we hand him three bags of Heroin, and we walk away.

Once we got back to the house, Carl picked me up and walked upstairs.

"Carllllll put me down!!" I yelled, laughing.

"No can do princess, I'm kinda having fun here" he said, knowing I can't escape. I smile at the name. Princess. I've never been called that before.

Once we got up to his room, he dropped me on the bed.

"Finally" I groaned. He laughed and sat next to me, his back leaning against the wall. I leaned in to hiss him, when he pulled me on his lap, me facing him. I kiss him, and he kisses me back passionately.

Things got more intense than I thought. He licked my bottom lip for entrance, which I gladly accepted.

I started grinding, and he moaned slightly into the kiss.

"Fuck Sky.." He trailed off, causing another slight moan to escape his mouth. I smirked and started kissing his neck, making sure I left a bunch of marks there.

He flipped us over so he was on top. He started kissing down my jawline and down my neck, causing me to shiver. I could feel his smirk against my skin.

Just as things were about to happen, there was a knock at the door.

"Goddammit" Carl said. He got up and opened the door, revealing Fiona. She looked really worried, not even caring about the hickeys we both had or what we were just doing.

"Skylar. You need to come down here. Your parents are here" my eyes got wide. No. This can't happen. I was just getting better. They can't ruin it.

"She's not going with them" Carl said. Fiona sighed.

"I don't want you going either Sky. But they've got a case worker with them. They said they wanna talk" I slowly nodded, and got up. I fucking hate them. They don't deserve to fucking live.

I walked downstairs to see my mom and dad on the couch with a lady in her late 30s.

I stood in front of them, crossing my arms.

"What do you want" my mom got up and ran to me, hugging me.

"Oh Skylar your dad and I missed you so much! Why did you run away!?!" I was so confused.

"Well when your dad kills and rapes your sister and then beats the shit out of you for three years after, while your mom is a dumbass and just watches, you kinda get sick and tired of it"  I looked at my dad, who was fuming.

"Why are you fucking lying?!?" He screamed.

"Shut the fuck up! Liam is sleeping!" I said.

"I don't fucking care!" He yelled.

"Why would you? You don't even fucking love your own kids, let alone others. There's a thing called fucking respect in someone else's household." He grabbed my arm.

"We're going home" Carl stepped up.

"IAN. LIP. COME DOWN HERE" he screamed. Ian and lip came rushing down the stairs, followed by Debbie.

"What's going on?" Lip said, looking at my parents and the case worker.

"Mr. And Mrs. Michaels came to retrieve Skylar Michaels and take her home" Ian interrupted her before she could say anything else.

"No you can't do that. He abuses her. He hurts her" she looked at him like he was crazy.

"I'm sure Mr. Michaels is a lovely man. He would never" Carl suddenly smiled. He pulled out his phone and showed the caseworker a video.

A video of him hurting me from the window. I could feel my fathers nails digging into my skin more and more every second. The caseworker looked appalled.

"Uh. Well. I'm going to have to take that video, and it will have to process in the system, which will take about a week" she took my phone and put it in a bag.

"Can she stay here in the meantime?"Fiona asked. The caseworker shook her head.

"I'm afraid not. You are not her legal guardian, she has to go with Mr. And Mrs. Michaels" I looked up at my dad, who was grinning.

"You're fucking sick" I spat at him. He squeezed my arm tighter.

"Can she at least go get her stuff?" Carl asked. The caseworker nodded and my dad let go. I ran up the stairs, followed by Carl. He immediately pulled me into a hug.

"I'm so sorry Sky.." He trailed. I just stood there, hugging him back.

"I love you" he said. Woah.. we have never said that to each other.

"I love you too Carl" I said. And I meant it.

Carl's p.o.v

Skylar grabbed her backpack. She's keeping the rest here because we know she'll be back.

When she was done putting stuff in her backpack, she sighed. I walked over to her and lifted her head up.

"Listen. We're going to get you out of there and you're going to move in here. It's just a week. Five business days. I love you so much" she smiled weakly and hugged me.

"I love you too..." She whispered. I walked her downstairs And we all pulled her into a hug.

she was grabbed by her father. I followed them to the door, but when they left, I stopped at my doorway. Fuck I hate this man.

"It's gonna be okay. We'll get her out of there" Debbie said. Shutting the door so I couldn't see them anymore.

She's right. I'm not letting my girl suffer anymore.

Hey guys!! Okay so I know I've been jumping around lately but everything's gonna fall into place soon! How did you guys feel about her parents coming back? What do you thinks gonna happen to her?

Don't forget to vote!!

I love you guys!

~Maddiee