"Stay away from me"

Carl's p.o.v

It's Monday. She hasn't been in school for five days. She broke up with me six days ago. I've never been so fucking depressed in my life.

"Carl it's time to get up" Fiona came in my room.

"I'm not going to school" I mumbled into my pillow. She knows about the whole break up.

"Come on Carl. You have to go. Maybe she'll be in school today." I groaned and continued to lay there.

"Carl if she didn't love you she wouldn't have done all the stuff she's done for you. Maybe she's just scared" I sat up.

"Scared of what? I fucking love her Fiona! More than I loved Bonnie! I just want an explanation.."

"Then maybe you should go to school and see if you can get one" she said and walked out. I got out of bed and walked over to my dresser. There was a picture of me and Skylar sleeping on the couch. Debbie took it and printed it out.

I fucking miss her.

Skylar's p.o.v

I looked up at the school. I don't want to be here. But I don't want to be home either. This fucking sucks. Oh well. Here it goes.

I walked right in the doors with a straight face. I could feel people's eyes on me. I keep walking. I turn the corner to see Carl talking to Debbie about something. He looks up and makes eye contact with me. I break it and turn the other way, walking fast.

"Skylar" he was suddenly right in front of me. I stopped walking and looked down.

"Did he do that to you?" He gestured to my arm and face.

"Well who the fuck else would have done it?" He just stares at me.

"Why'd you break up with me?" He asked. His voice cracking when he said break. Dear god I feel like bawling my eyes out.

"Y-you can't be near me" fuck I stuttered. The bell rang and I turned to leave but he grabbed my cast.

"Skylar I have to be near you. You mean everything to me and I can't stand knowing I don't have you. You turned me from the baddest kid in highschool to the semi baddest kid in highschool" he laughed at the last part. I turned to him.

"Carl. Stay away from me. It's not worth it" I turned and walked down the hallway.

Hey guys! Sucky chapter. I'll probably update one more tonight or more tomorrow! Don't forget to comment and vote!

I love ya!

~Maddieeee