"We're done"

Skylar's p.o.v

As soon as the door was shut I got thrown against a wall. It knocked the air right out of me. He punched me in the stomach about three times. I'm having a really hard time trying to breathe. He pushed me back into the wall, holding a knife to my throat.

"D-do.. Do it" I said, trying to breathe. He looked at me.

"Kill me" I continued. "Fucking slit my throat like you did to Lilly" he punched me in the face twice. I can taste blood. I spit at him.

"I'm not gonna fucking kill you" he threw me on the ground.

"But I am going to do this" Pulled my arm out and slammed his foot on it. I heard a cracking noise and I felt shattering pain.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST" I screamed. He laughed and kicked me.

"I'm fucking leaving. I won't be back for a few days  so they can't get me for that little video your stupid fucking boyfriend took." He spat on me and walked out of the door.

As soon as he pulled away, my mother rushed to my side.

"Oh honey. Let's get you to the hospital" she tried to pick me up but I scooted away.

"Don't fucking touch me, you fucking cunt" she didn't listen to me and pulled me up by my good arm. She led me out of the door, me mostly hanging on her because I can barely move. I looked up at Carl's window, but he wasn't there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ouch. What happened to you?" The doctor said.

" she got into a fight" my mother said quickly. I glared at her. The doctor seemed skeptical.

"And they broke your arm?" She looked at me. After a moment I nodded. She wrote stuff on her papers and turned to me.

"We're going to need to put a cast on that. Your face is just bruises and cuts. But, it will take a while for them to heal because the bruising on your eye is very deep."  She then took me into an X-ray room. My arm was literally killing me. I refused to cry.

"Okay what color?" The cast doctor asked. I looked at them and pointed to the sky blue one.

"That's a good one. When people sign it it looks really cool" he said. I nodded and he started putting the cast on. My phone buzzed and I checked it. I honestly can't believe that it hadn't been broken yet. I had four missed calls and three texts, all from Carl.

Debbie-
Ugh babe. I miss you. Is everything okay? 💙. It's Carl since the lady took my phone.

Debbie-
Babe.??

Debbie-
Okay sky I'm actually really worried about you. Please call me or text me. I love you.

Just as I was about to respond, my phone buzzed again.

Deadbeat of a father-
Listen up u worthless little bitch. If I ever see u with that kid again I will kill him, and I'll make u watch. You're a fucking disgrace and you should've been aborted. Don't ever let me see u near him again.

Tears were brimming my eyes. The doc finally finished up with my cast and I thanked him. I walked out and signed some discharge papers, and my mother took me home. I'm not going to school for the week, I'll just go back next Monday.

When we pulled onto our street, I saw Ian with Liam outside. I got out of the car and ran in my house, not wanting them to see me.

I still hasn't answered Carl. I need to make him not want me. I can't let him be apart of this. My dad will actually kill him and I can't bear that. I also can't bear the fact that I could get him into major trouble.

"Skylar" my mom knocked on my bedroom door. I didn't answer her, so she came in.

"Uhm. Don't come in my room" I said. She sighed and sat on my bed.

"What the fuck?" I asked her.

"Skylar. Don't think I don't love you.." She trailed off.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You don't love me! If you did, you would have left that killing rapist! HE FUCKING KILLED YOUR DAUGHTER. HE KILLED MY SISTER" I screamed at her. "HE FUCKING ABUSES ME EVERY CHANCE HE GETS. HE BROKE MY FUCKING ARM"

"I have my reasons for being with him" she said. I scoff.

"Get out." She looks confused.

"I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT" I screamed. She winced and left. Jesus Christ. Fuck outta here with that bullshit. I go to change my bloody clothes when I get a text.

Debbie-
Come on babe. I need to know if you're okay.

I sigh. I reply with two words that I wish I wouldn't have to ever say.

To Debbie-
We're done.

Hey guys! Sucky chapter. I almost cried when Skylar broke up with him!! Don't worry I'll post soon enough cause I have cliff hangers too!

Comment and vote!

I love you guys!

~Maddiee