"Im not afraid"

Skylar's p.o.v

I can't stop thinking on what he's telling them. Would he actually lie to them? He wouldn't. Or maybe he would. Fuck.

I was suddenly jerked up off the bench and put into hand cuffs.

"Your court hearing is now" the officer tells me as he pushes me through the door.

"Wait. What do you mean? They just questioned me and Carl? Don't we have a few days? What's going on?" I kept asking.

"Shut up with all the questions.  All I was told was to get you in the van to the hearing and to get Carl in another van" I sighed. On every crime show I've watched I noticed they take a few days until the hearing.

"Get in" the guard pushed me in the Van and I almost fell.

"Jesus christ" I say as I pick myself up.

Carl's p.o.v

"Get up" a guard comes up to me. I look at him.

"Why" he pulls me up.

"Ouch fuck man let me go" he cuffs me again and starts pushing me.

"Where the fuck are we going?" I keep asking him.

"Court hearing. You and the dark haired girl have one today" I was confused. They just questioned us? Whatever. I walked over to the van and he put me inside.

"Better hope you don't get much time. Pretty boys like you don't get off easy in there" I smirked

"I'm not afraid"

Hey guys! I know this is really short but next chapter is the last one!! For the record there is definitely going to be a sequel, and a third book. I will explain the sequel next chapter!

I love you guys!

Don't forget to vote!

~Maddieeee