Fucking Bonnie.

Skylar's p.o.v

It's been three weeks since I came out to the Gallaghers. I finally feel loved again. They treat me like I'm one of them, and I love that.

I went to my house once when no one was home to get most of my stuff. I've been sleeping in either Debbie's room or Carl's. Yes. Me and Carl are still just friends. He wouldn't like me like that anyway.

My face and wounds have healed almost completely. For once I've been happy with my life.

I walked down the stairs and go to the cabinet where they keep their squirrel fund money in. I got a new envelope and labeled it "Skylar's part" and I put in $800 in. It's mostly the money I robbed from that big store a while ago. I didn't need the money anyway. I put the container in the cabinet and sat on one of the counter chairs.

Everyone came downstairs.

"Okay everyone's squirrel fund money please" Fiona opened the container and saw the envelope. She looked inside and saw the money.

"Oh Skylar you don't need to-" I interrupted her.

"Yes I do. I stay here too right? That's means I have to help out. There's $800 in there right now. I'll try to get more by the end of the week"

"Thank you Skylar." Fiona smiled a genuine smile. I smiled back.

I felt like someone was watching me and I looked over to see Carl staring at me. I smiled at him and he smiled back. He handed his money to Fiona and ran up the stairs. Probably to get ready for school, which is what I should be doing.

I walked up the stairs and into Debbie's room. I keep all my clothes and stuff there cause we're both girls. We share clothes too.

"Sky can I wear this? She asked, holding up a red shirt with the word "Love" written on it in black.

"Sure. It'll look good on you" I got dressed in black vans, a reddish- maroon shirt that says "hipster"
On it with maroon vans. I applied makeup and straightened my hair. I looked at Debbie for approval and she nodded. She looked good too. My love shirt with a black skater skirt (which I had given her) with black flats. Cute.

We walked downstairs, and started to leave. I put my backpack on my shoulder as Carl walked downstairs. He honestly looked cute. He noticed me staring and he smirked. I could feel myself blushing so I pulled Debbie outside and we started walking, Carl following behind us.

We got to school, and we walked into the cafeteria. That's where you go before homeroom. Debbie was in the middle of talking to me before she abruptly stopped.

"So I was thinking on Saturday we-" she was staring behind me.  I turned around, but there was a bunch of people so I don't know who she was looking at.

"What?" I asked. I could tell she was getting more and more worried but I didn't know why!

"Bonnie.. Bonnie's back"

"Who the hell is Bonnie?" I asked.

"Carl's ex girlfriend" she started. Oh. "She led him on but completely broke his heart" Jesus Christ.

"Skylar go get him before he sees her or she sees him" I nodded and got up. 

"Watch my backpack" she said okay as I walked away. I walked up to Carl and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Dude it was so fucking great you should've seen his face!" He kept talking. I tapped his shoulder again.

"Carl" I said. He immediately turned around and smiled.

"Hey Sky. What's up?" He asked.

"I need you to come with me" immediately his friends started saying shit like "ooooooh get it boiii" and stuff like that. He smirked at them before picking his backpack up and following me. We started walking back to the table when he put his arm around me. I hear whistles and I laugh.

"So what did you need?" He asks me. I shrug.

"debs told me to come get you. Something about some chick being back" he stops walking. He looks at me. I shrug and we continue walking and he sits down next to me.

"Bonnie's back" Debbie says before he could say anything. He looks utterly shocked. He looks around behind us and he ends up staring at a blonde. More like glaring at her. She notices us all staring at her and she starts to come over.

"Oh god.." Debbie mutters.

"Hey Carllllll" the blonde says. He continues to stare.

"Bonnie"

"Miss me?" She asks and sits on his lap. It's pissing me off. He looks really uncomfortable.

"Uhm. Excuse me" I said. She looks over at me and immediately glares. I continue. "He's uncomfortable"

"And who are you?" She stands up and I stand up, her getting in my face.

"I'm the baddest bitch you'll ever meet if you don't walk away" I said. she pushes me and I look at Debbie. She pulls her phone out to record. I look at Carl, but he only glared at Bonnie.

I push her back and she falls to the ground. I get on her and start punching. She's screaming and trying to get on top of me but I'm not letting it happen. She's pulling my hair and shit. What a pussy.

I got a few more punches in when I feel arms wrap around me, picking me up. I pull her up with me and got really close in her face.

"If you ever come near him again, your face is going to look worse than that. I told you I'm the baddest bitch you'd ever meet" I let go of her and turn around and do something I'd never do while thinking about it: I kiss Carl Gallagher. Everyone gasps and Bonnie runs to her friends, who walk her to the bathroom. I smirk and pick up my back pack.

"Thanks debs. Send me the video. I'll be in the principals office." I said and start to walk away. I look back at Carl to see him staring at me. I smile at him before turning back and continuing to walk. I can't believe I did that.

Carl's p.o.v

She kissed me. She beat the fuck out of my ex, then kissed me right in front of her. I watch her walk away, and I want to go after her but it's like I can't. I'm so stunned. She turns back and smiles at me, I can only manage a small smile back.

I look at Debbie, who was still recording. I smiled widely.

"I've been waiting an entire month for that" I said. Debbie laughed and put her phone down.

"That's how you know she likes you" Debs said.

"How?"

"Dude. She just fucking beat the shit out of Bonnie for you. And she kissed you in front of everyone." I smiled when she said the last part. 

I think I really like Skylar..

Alright guys! I really hope you enjoyed it! I did because I actually didn't like Bonnie in the show because of what she did to him so I liked this chapter. Don't forget to vote!

Love ya guys!

~ Maddiee