"What the hell happened"

Hey guys! I noticed that I haven't been doing many notes before the chapters so yeah! Just a picture of Carl!

Carl's p.o.v
I hadn't gotten any sleep since we got to the station. They didn't start questioning until Skylar woke up. When they carried her into the station, she was unconscious.

*flashback*

"What happened to her?" The lawyer said. My head snapped up and I saw a cop carrying Skylar in his hands, unconscious.

"Yo dude what the fuck happened to her?!" I screamed. They just ignored me and started to walk away.

"What the fuck?!" I stand up and start to walk, but was pulled back by my hand being cuffed to the bench.

"Listen kid. She just passed out in the back of the squad car. I think it was because of a panic attack but I don't know. Now shut the fuck up" he said and walked away with her.

*flashback over*

I can't help but think about it. Normally, I wouldn't give a fuck about being in prison. I know Skylar wouldn't either. But I know we're going to do some hard time so I want her to have as little time as possible, even if it means lying.

Jesus Christ. I think I'm in love with her. 

Skylar's p.o.v

I wake up with a throbbing headache. I sit up and go to move my hands up, when only one reaches my face.

I look down to see my hand cuffed to a bench. I look  around. I'm in a police station. Flashbacks of last night floods my mind. The drugs. My dad. The arrest.

Oh my god. Where's Carl?!? I look around and I spot him. He's already looking at me. He smiles and I keep a straight face. He looks confused. He looks down and something comes across my mind.

*flashback*

"I LOVE YOU SKYLAR MICHAELS" Carl yells. I laugh.

"I LOVE YOU TOO CARL GALLAGHER"

*flashback over*

Dear god. I have to be as bitchy as possible to him. He's going to try and lie to help me. I can't let that happen.

"Good. You're awake" and voice spoke, cutting me out of my thoughts.

"Who are you?" I ask. There was a lady, that looks about in her late 30's.

"I'm Regina Cale. Your defense attorney." She hands me a tissue.

"To clean up the blood on your face" I nodded. a cop came and un-cuffed me. He puts my hands behind my back and cuffs me again.

"Uh where are you taking me"

"The questioning room. You have a lot to explain" she said.

I sighed and started to walk behind her, the cop holding onto my arms. We pass Carl and he smiles up at me. I just stare straight ahead. Time for hours of questioning.

Hey guys! I know I keep saying it but, the book is almost over! About three more chapters honestly. I will explain the layout of what is going to happen in the next chapter.

I love you guys!

Don't forget to vote!

~Maddiee