How'd you get my number?

Skylar's p.o.v

Yeah they hate but they broke tho. And when it's time to pop they a no show-

I wake up to a text message, from an unknown number.

Unknown-
Hey hot stuff 😏😂

I look at the time and it read 4:56. What the hell. I reply with a "who the fuck is this and why are you texting me at 5:00 in the morning?"

Unknown-
Open your window curtains.

What the fuck? I grab my gun, yes. I have a fucking gun. I stole it, like about everything I own.

I walk to my curtains and I look down, when my phone rang again, telling me I have a text.

Unknown-
Look up sweetheart. Not down.

I look up, and I see Carl, waving a phone in his window. I just stare at him. I start to smile- wait. How the fuck did he get my number? I text him and ask him. He only replies that it's for him to know. I glare at him from my window and flip him off before shutting the curtains and going back to bed. 

Carl's p.o.v

She flipped me off before shutting her curtains. I laugh quietly and climb back into bed. I wanna get to know her. She seems like me- I'm kind of a badass.

I know I'm going to get to know her. Whether she likes it or not.

I'm Carl fucking Gallagher.

Hey guys! I know this is really short, but it was kind of a filler! I will be updating probably 3 or 4 chapters today!

Love ya guys!

~Maddie