Thank you, Fiona.

Hey guys! So this chapter contains Mild language and mention of abuse.

Carl's p.o.v

I told Fiona everything. From the night I saw her to the text from her dad, to what happened tonight. I kinda left out the robbery part cause I do it too and I don't want her bringing that up.

Fiona looked like she'd seen a ghost. The sadness turned into anger really quick.

"Who the fuck does he think he is? I'm no saint but it is never okay to beat the fuck out of your kid, even if she had even done something really bad! I can't tell her parents how to parent Skylar but as from what I know about Skylar, she's a very lovely girl. She doesn't deserve that. Tomorrow, invite her over. If the topic gets brought up, I will speak to her about it. If not, I'm not pressuring anything at the moment. I don't want her to feel as though she can't trust us" she finished. I smiles widely.

"Thank you Fiona. I wanted to go over there when I saw it so badly but I needed to record-"

"Wait wait wait. You recorded it?!?" Fiona and Debbie said at the same time. I smirked and held up my phone.

"Her dad will never get away with any more shit" Fiona grabbed my phone and watched the video I had tried to take. She started looking more and more pissed.

"Fuck I'm doing every thing I can to not call the police!"

"Do it!" Debbie said.

"No. She'll deny it." I started. "She tried to deny it when I asked her about it before remember?" They both nodded.

"But you have the video!" Debbie said again.

"Debs I'm not doing that to her. She'll deny it and when we show the video she will never trust any of us again. I can't do that" not liking what I said, Debbie walked upstairs. I sighed and out my head in my hands on the counter.

"Hey bud. I know you like her so I'm going to do the best I can with all of this" Fiona said, hugging me from the side.

"I don't like her like that" I said, totally unsure of it.

"Keep telling yourself that" she smiled. "I'm gonna go to bed but invite her over for tomorrow and if she says no because of her face or whatever, tell her you told us it was from a fight with a girl after school" I smiled at her.

"Thanks Fiona" she just smiled, and walked upstairs.

Maybe I do like Skylar a little bit.. I don't know. I'll figure it out in the morning.

Alright guys so Fiona knows now, and she's pissed 😂. The few chapters will have trigger warnings so read them before reading the chapter.

And also, if you like this story, please vote on my chapters? I'm working really hard on this and it's kinda hard to know when people like it or not. Ya feel me? Idk haha so if you like it please vote.

I love ya guys!

~Maddiee

I warned you// Carl Gallagher/Ethan Cutkosky Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें