Meeting Debbie

Hey guys! So this chapter contains: Mild language, and abuse.
Enjoy!

Skylar's p.o.v
Ugh. School.

I turn over and turn the alarm off of my iPhone 6s+. Yeah. I stole it. Only rich bitches have money for that shit.

Getting up, I looked in the mirror. Fuck. I look like fucking hell. But hey at least I only have one black eye and not two.

I look like a total badass.

Going to my closet, I pick out black ripped shorts, fishnet leggings underneath, a vans shirt,and black vans. Hm. Simple. I straighten my wavy hair,and apply makeup to my face, at least making look like I attempted to hide it, grabbed my phone and backpack, and walked out of my room.

"I'm leaving" I say to my mother. She stops me and looks at my face.

"I'm so sorry Sky.." She mumbles. I don't reply, I just turn around and walk out the door. 

I look around outside and my eyes lead to the house across the street. I let my eyes roam up to the window and I see that it's finally closed. Hm.

I started to walk when I hear a "HEY"

Turning around, I see a girl that looks kinda my age, with bright makeup and clothes, not like my preference of dark. She's wearing hot pink tights things, I don't fucking know what they are, with a black skirt and a hot pink shirt, with black heels.

"Were you talking to me?" I ask her. She nods and catches up with me.

"I'm Debbie. Debbie Gallagher"

"Skylar" I simply said. She stares at me for a minute before starting to walk.

"Are you the one who just moved across the street?" She asked. I simply nod before looking ahead. She continues to ask questions while we walk to school. I could see her trying not to stare at my face, so I pull out a blunt and light it up. I look at her and she seems surprised.

"What? Got a thing against stoners?" I said. She shook her head quickly and I laughed. I held it towards her, offering her some. She just looked at it.

"Dude come on don't be a pussy. It won't kill you" she took it, took at hit and started coughing like crazy. I laughed and continued walking, telling her on how she'll get used to it. She started telling me about her family.

"You remind me a lot about my brother Lip. He smokes weed and stuff like that"

"Does he rob stores and sell drugs too?"

"No that's my brother Carl"

"Then I guess I'm like Carl too" I laughed and looked up at the school. Great. I fucking hate being the new kid.

"I'll see you at lunch, and if we have any classes together. Bye Skylar!" Debbie said cheerfully, leaving me at the office.

I sighed and contemplated on skipping but I don't need anymore shit to deal with. Plus, one of the fat office ladies saw me before I could ditch.

Yay me.