"Emotionless"

Hey guys! This chapter contains: mild language and a fight!

Skylar's p.o.v
I sat at lunch alone, with earbuds in. I literally don't feel like moving. I just sat there. I fucking hate myself.

I can't stop hearing his voice cracking when he asked why I broke up with him. I can't stop feeling like I want to fucking die. The more I turn up the music, the more I hear it. Jesus Christ.

I feel something banging on the table and I look up and see Debbie. She smiles at me and I just look at her with a straight face, not taking my earbuds out. Her smile faded and I could see that she sighed. She turned away and walked back to her table.

I felt eyes on me and I kept my eyes down. I knew it was Carl. I kept my gaze at the wall across the cafeteria.

Carl's p.o.v
I was staring at Sky when I saw Debbie walk over there. Maybe she would talk to her. After a few seconds Debbie turned around and started to walk back to her table. She looked at me and shrugged her shoulders. Okay. Maybe she wouldn't talk to Debbie.

She sat there listening to music, completely emotionless. After two minutes of me staring at her, she looked at me. She still looked completely emotionless. I showed her a weak smile and she kept her gaze.

Suddenly I feel someone tap on my shoulder. I look over to see Bonnie.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked her. She smirked.

"I want you" she sat on my lap. "I heard you and the bitch broke up. I finally have my Carl back" I looked at Skylar to see her watching. I push Bonnie off of me.

"Listen. I fucking love Skylar okay?" I could feel my voice getting higher. "No matter what you try to do" I was screaming now "I WILL NEVER FUCKING LOVE YOU LIKE I LOVE HER" all eyes were on us now. I looked at Skylar but she stood up, hopped on the table, jumped down, and walked out of the doors.

Skylar's p.o.v
I turned my music off, but left my earbuds in so people thought I wasn't listening.

"I WILL NEVER FUCKING LOVE YOU LIKE I LOVE HER" I heard Carl say. Before I could start crying. I got on the table, jumped off the side, and walked out of the doors.

I hate this. All I want is him. I fucking hate myself. I fucking hate my dad. You know what? Fuck this. I walked out of the doors to the school.

I started walking. I saw a guy on a corner. I knew he was a dealer.

"Need someone to help you?" He looked skeptical.
I continued. "I'm not a fucking cop dumbass." He loosened up. He's stupid. If I was a cop he'd be screwed.

"Name" he said.

"Michaels." He nodded and handed me two baggies of heroin and three 1/8th baggies of weed.

"Get rid of it, meet me on the corner of 7th and 8th" (A/N I don't know if that's a real street lmao) I nodded and walked away.

I manage to sell the drugs in an hour and I walk to the corner. I handed him the cash and he gave me 30% of it. Nice.  He wrote his number on my good arm, and walked away.

I started walking. I put my earbuds in so I didn't have to deal with people. As I came closer to the school, it let out for the day. Fucking great. I kept walking.

Someone stepped on my shoe and I looked up to see Bonnie. She kept her foot on top of mine. I took my earbuds out and looked at her.

"If you don't fucking get your foot off of my shoe I will fucking punch you." She smirked and pushed on my shoe harder. I fucking love my vans. This bitch will die, especially since I already hate her.

I put my phone in my pocket, along with my earbuds. I look right at her with a serious face, and punch her with my hand that has a cast. She falls and I get on top of her, continuing to punch her. I'm letting everything out.

"HELP" she's screaming. I won't stop. I literally can't stop. There's three people trying to get me off of her.

They finally got me off of her. My cast was bloody, as were my knuckles on my good hand. I looked down at her.

"Don't ever fucking step on my shoes ever again" I see. I look and see who pulled me up. Debbie, and two guys I don't know. I turned around and walked away.

Debbie's p.o.v
I just pulled Skylar off of Bonnie. This was about shoes? I don't think it is. I watch her walk away, and Carl walks up to me.

"I saw it all" he whispered. I hugged him. I really need to figure out why this is all happening. Skylar loves Carl. I know she does.

Why is she acting like this?

Hey guys! It's currently 1:35 in the morning but I love you guys so here's another chapter! Huuuuuuge drama will be coming soon!

Love ya guys! Don't forget to vote!

~Maddieee