Jesus Christ..

Hey guys so this chapter contains mild language and heavy abuse.
Enjoy!

Skylar's p.o.v

I wake up in someone's arms. What. I look up to see a semi sleeping Carl.

"Mornin Sky" he smiled. He had that raspy morning voice and Jesus Christ I liked that. I semi smiled and sat up, running my fingers through my hair. I reached over him and grabbed my phone looking at it. I had two texts from my mom and one from my dad.

Deadbeat of a father-
Skylar where the fuck are you. I swear to god I'm going to fucking slit your throat if you don't answer me. You worthless piece of shit.

I instantly got worried. God why did I have to fall asleep!?

"Uh. I gotta go, thanks for letting me crash here last night" I said quickly climbing over him and grabbing my stuff.

"Wait Sky-"

"I gotta go Carl. It's important. Uh- something happened with my grandmother" he nodded.

"Want me to walk you over?"

"No, thanks though. I'll see you on Monday" I turned around to leave.

"It's only Saturday!" He called out. I laughed, even though I knew I was fucking screwed. I walk down the stairs and pass Lip putting Liam in his High chair. Debbie introduced me to them the first day I came over.

"Hey lip. Sorry I can't stay I gotta go."

"It's alright Skylar. I'll see you soon" he called out.

"Sure thing!" I walked out of the front door and looked at my house across the street. Ugh.

I walked in the front door and my mom ran up from the table and rushed over to me.

"Skylar what the hell were you thinking?!" She whispered. "You know you're going to have to pay for that!" I nodded. She knows he beats the fuck out of me. She acts like she cares but if she did she would leave him. Whatever.

Just then I heard booming footsteps. Here it comes.

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU" he screamed, getting closer to me. Before I could answer, his fist collided with my stomach. All the air in my body felt like it was gone. I took only a second to catch my breath and try to lie and explain.

"I got all of this for you" I unzipped my backpack revealing all the cash I got. He looked at it and then back at me.

"Get the fuck upstairs" he barked. I ran up the stairs, him running after me. I knew he was going to hit me again so I tried locking my bedroom door. He managed to bust in before I could lock it and he shoved me against the wall. His fist collided with my eye and I knew I was going to have another Bruise.

He grabbed a fist full of my hair and punched the back of my head with his other hand. I was trying my hardest not to black out, I was seeing black spots.  He slapped me one more time in my face before leaving.

I cough, feeling the ache in my body sky rocket. Looking at my hands, I see blood. Jesus Christ. I'm coughing up blood, black eye. Lip busted. Nose bleeding. I fucking hate him.

I look up to see my curtain opened, and Carl standing next to Debbie looking from Carl's window. Wait. What the fuck? They couldn't have seen all of that. They both have wide eyes and they look scared to death.

With a straight face, I walk up to the window, look at them for a few seconds, and shut my curtains.

Debbie's p.o.v (Finally right?!)

I can't believe what I just saw. Skylar's dad just beat the crap out of her!

"Carl we have to tell someone. Ian, lip, or even Fiona!" I could tell my voice was getting higher and higher by the second.

"Shut the fuck up Debbie! You don't think I don't wanna do that?! Of course I want to tell someone but what if I tell someone and it gets worse?! She'll hate me.." He whispered the last part. Wait.

"Carl. Are you developing feelings for Skylar?" He got wide eyed and I could tell he was.

"No I'm not. She's just a really cool friend."

"Mhm. Okay. I don't believe that. But seriously Carl we have to tell someone." Our conversation got cut short by a loud door slam. We look out the window to see Skylar's dad with a duffel bag in his hand, leaving the house.

"Maybe he's leaving for the night. Or weekend." Carl whispered. "Let's go tell Fiona". I nodded and we walked downstairs.

"Fiona, we have to tell you something" she was cleaning up so we knew she would listen.

"Go ahead I'm listening."

"So you know Skylar-?" Carl started.

Hey guys! So this chapter is kinda longish, haha but what do you think Fiona's reaction will be? Do you guys think Carl has a thing for Skylar? I guess you'll have to read to find out!

Love ya guys!

~Maddiee