Lunch.

Hey guys! I promise soon enough That it will change point of views soon! But this chapter contains mild language.

Skylar's p.o.v

12:45. Lunch.
I walk into the cafeteria, looking around. I start to make my way to the exit when I hear my name being called.

"Skylar!" I turn around and see Debbie walking up to me. "Come sit with me and my friends!" I nodded and followed her to the table.

"This is Holly. I don't know where the others are right now" I look up to see the blonde from English. I smirk

"Yeah. We know each other" she looked scared, but I laughed and sat down across from her.

"Listen. I'm sorry about English, don't hurt me or anything. I don't wanna look like-" she stopped mid sentence, realized she fucked up.

"Well don't make stupid comments or ask about shit you don't need to know about and you'll be fine" she nodded quickly and I filled Debbie in on what happened. She laughed, when the boy from the window came up to the table.

"Debs. I need cash" he said, looking at me the whole time.

"Carl why? Fiona gave you some for lunch this morning" she said impatiently. Wait. She knows him? Is that her brother Carl? The drug dealing store robber? The boy in the window is Carl?

"Nah I need change for something, come on" Debbie sighed and handed him a ten dollar bill. He looked at me one more time before walking away.

Carl's p.o.v

So Debbie's friends with that girl from the house now? I mean I wouldn't mind getting to know her, and talking to her about what happened the other night. She seems like a bitch, but a good bitch, if ya know what I mean.

I sigh as I reach the guy and hand him the drugs and the change. The guy walks away and I leave the cafeteria, only looking back at the girl from the window once.

Ayee so Carl's point of view. I know it was bad but yanno the story will get a lot better once the drama kicks in. I have some
Amazing ideas for this story so bear with me here.

I love you guys !

~Maddiee