Lilly

Hey guys! Please read the authors note at the bottom of the chapter after reading!
This chapter contains Mild language, mentions of abuse, and rape.

Skylar's p.o.v

I woke up with a throbbing face and headache like fucking hell. Flashes of last night came back to me and I felt like crying.

The fuck? I don't fucking cry. I haven't cried in three years. Even with all of the abuse nothing can make me cry like that week did.

At that moment, my phone buzzed.

Carl💖- (yes. He put his name in)
Hey Sky. Come over today I wanna see you💕.

I smiled a little bit, not knowing he could be cute, since he's a badass and all. But then I remembered- my face. I can't do anything.

To Carl💖-
You know damn well I can't.

I fucking hate my dad man. I should seriously fucking kill him or some shit. Before I could stand up, my phone buzzed again.

Carl💖-
Skylar get your ass over here. I told everyone you got into a fight. Debbie went along with it. I need to talk to you about a deal we gotta go to.

I laughed at his dominance. It kinda turns me on. I reply with an okay and go to hop in the shower.

The hot water burns my wounds and I wince, then wash my hair and body, then hop out.

I I get dressed in black ripped skinny jeans, a long sleeved tight crop top, and black vans. My shirt showed my belly ring, which I decided to change to a hanging pot leaf. I do all my piercings myself. I have my belly button done, my nose done, five on each ear, my Cartledges, and I plan on doing my lip soon.

I can't help but think of my feelings on Carl. We hung out only like three times, but it seems like I kinda like him. I can't like him. I can't let him into this mess.

I walk downstairs to see my mom making breakfast. I scoff and walk out of the door, not even saying goodbye.

Carl's p.o.v

I look out the window to see Skylar making her way across the street. I smile. I think I actually do like her. I don't know I have to figure it all out.

I open the door when she gets to the porch and I smile at her. She slightly smiles back. I reach in to hug her. She seems surprised but then hugs me back. I take her to the couch and I sit down, and she sits next to me. I don't want to make things awkward so I talk about our deal.

"So on Thursday we have to take a load to a guy across town, at 6:00. J dog said he will be in a black Mercedes Benz" i told her. She nodded, taking it all in.

Just then, Fiona came in the room with three beers.

Skylar's p.o.v

After Carl finished telling me what we had to do, Fiona came in with three beers.

"Hey Skylar." She started, handing me a beer. I took it and smiled. "I heard about the fight. She better look worse than you" I laughed

"Oh trust me she does" she laughed and sat on the chair across from us. Carl took a sip of his beer then stood up.

"Damn I gotta piss" he said and ran up the stairs. Fiona and I started laughing when she suddenly got serious.