1st Warning

Please Comment & Vote 😢 Thank you!!

___________________

- Yuri

"Nyaaw/Raawr/Myeeow" Three of my cats tried to wake me up. With their sweet voices who'd even want to wake up but Damn I should since they want me to.

I rise from my fluffy bed and grab my towel heading straight to the white bathroom. Cold floor touch my bare feet sending chills to my whole body.

*Timeskip

"Here you go, eat slowly now don't you dare fight while I'm not here" each of them went to their repective cat bowls drinking the milk I made with small kitten licks, cuuuute then I took my phone capturing a picture of them and make them my wallpaper, just then I notice the time 7:20 shit I should go.

"Mooom, I'm going" I shouted outside the house and run like I'm being chased by zombies or shits. The school gate was almost closing when I jump inside it and left my shoe outside...Damn it

I tried to reached out for it but failed, my arms is freaking short unlike my bestfriends "Yah Yuri! What are you doing laying there on the ground?"

"Just in time, I need your arm"

"Wha-- waaaah" I pull her to the ground as she give death glares to me but I don't care "I left my shoe and I can't reach it" I explained, she sighed in defeat reaching it without any trouble while saying "Are you in some fairytale or something, losing a shoe just like Cinderella" she pull it in, I hurriedly put it on and went into class to see some equation shits on the board.

Reina's seat is close to the door while mine is the farthest corner of the room.
Good thing I've already mastered my sneak-attack.

Slowly, slowly, slow--

*nyaaaaw* cell ringtone

These cats will be the death of me.My teacher whose suppose to be writing caught me standing still while looking at her.

And my sneak-attack? BUSTED

"Late again aren't we Ms. Min...take your seat and open your math textbook on page 122 copy and answer, you have 10 minutes left in answering so I suggest you should do it now or else you'll get a failing grade this year"

"Yes Mrs. Lim" she turn her back at me, I take my phone from the pocket and saw a message from

1 new message received
Min yoongi (snow white)+_+

*Click*

Min Yuri....my dear sister...When your done at your school come here at the hospital, since I've got something to discuss with you.

So what if he's got something to discuss with me, he should just call me or send it like what he just did.

Bzzzzzz (vibration mode)
1 new message received
Min Yoongi

*Click*

It's a long discussion so I can't just send it or get you a call since I'm in a saving mode.

How da fuck did he know that?
And what if I don't wanna go there,,,what will he do?

Bzzzzzzzz
1 new message received
Min Yoongi

I will give you this if you come

To Min Yoongi

I'll come...