12th Warning

Please Comment & Vote 💟 Thank you!!!

Wetlook Jungkook is
____________________________

-Jungkook

"The cute one in here is you min yuri, got that?" tell me I didn't said that out loud, yuri is at my back struggling to get out but like I would let her.

Why do I feel angry when she told jimin hyung his cute, yeah his cute and charming but what about me? what does she see in me? Uggh I hate thinking this kind of confusing thoughts.

"Yah! I said let me down coconut head!"

What? coconut head? does she see me as a 'coconut head'!! I let her down the floor as she glared back at me, she's going to stand again but I stopped her "didn't I told you to warm up not flirting with jimin hyung"

"Why are you so angry about me talking to jimin anyway,your not even my friend"

"And jimin is?"

"Yeah he is my friend"

"Okay then, jin hyung let's change partners i don't like pairing with a person who doesn't even treat me a friend while here I am trying to befriend her"

"You know I'm the only girl in here right?"

"Am I that blind to not know"

"Okay then jimin let's be partners" tch my blood pressure is really extremely high right now.what's with girls? I have no idea what they're thinking in their small minds now and what's wrong with me getting angry over a little childish things, let's see who will win this for sure it will be me and jin hyung.

"Okay then, do you plan to change again?"

"No/Never" yuriha and I said in unison making us look eachother but quickly looked away, as expected jin hyung is not really into dancing but still he tried and that's enough, everything will be on me now to play.

The floor was like a vibrate, on my side is jimin and yuri dancing in-sync to the music like they are a part of it.yuri is closing her eyes while jimin is guiding her in places and she looks like she really believes him and not in me.

"The winner is MinYu Team" in the end yuri chose jimin over me, she happily hugged him jumping up and down.

Why am I hurt right now?

I walked back with my head hang low but then a sharp pang hit my head, I hold unto it and look back.

"Were officially friends now and that's our friendship greeting from now on and  whenever you see me hit me with a straight hand on the head got it" yuri said with her face painted in crimsom red, I was in shock that time as she did the same thing again to my head

"Ow, hey I you own me two hits, that hurts too much to be used as a greeting"

"Pff hahahahaha" she laughed loud, it echoes through the whole room.It was just a laugh but for me ,it sounds like a melody to my ears.all of us laughed together and lay down to the hard wooden floor.

"Your still gotta treat us you know"

"Yeah yeah I don't care"