End the Warning

Please Comment & Vote 😍 Thank you!!

______________________

- Jungkook

It's been 3 years and still I haven't seen Yuri for so long.I might look so happy on cam but by the time it ends I become one of the zombies.

In 3 years, I begged for yoongi hyung to give me some sort of informations of Yuri but still he decline me leaving me nothing to do but to wait.again.

Her picture and our memories together is the only precious things she left for me and her confession/goodbye letter. I didn't even get bored reading it again and again, her feelings which I ignored for a very long time bloom inside me and was about to turn into a beautiful flower but It wouldn't since my sunshine is still nowhere to be seen for now.

My life, world and everything is nowhere to be found.

Tomorrow is September 1 and it's my birthday. Another lifeless year have already passed. It seems like were having a concert on that day and as a group we've been practicing a lot lately.

"Jungkook, stand up.Were gonna practice some more" Our leader namjoon hyung commanded me giving a slight of a hand and I accepted taking it fully.

____________________________

-Yoongi

I observed the two dancing together, Jungkook and namjoon.jungkook looks paler than before, he really has stress himself from all the practice including dancing and singing and didn't get enough rest for his body.

3 years have passed since jungkook keeps on approaching me, begging for yuriha's number or sometimes my home address back at daegu, he looks so desperate everytime he do that and I pity him, he seriously fallen deeply inlove with my sister. Sometimes when night comes, he comes to my room and started crying. I really wanted to give him the number but Uggggh what's wrong with yuriha!! she always ask if Jungkook was alright or is he eating right and when I tell her to give the number she always say no without giving me a fucking reason why.

Tomorrow is Jungkook's birthday, the members were discussing about how they suprise the maknae but none of it really approved. But I think I've got a good one to give.

*skipskipskipskipskipskipskip

September 1
Day for the concert.

At the early hour the ARMYS have already gathered waiting for the time for them to enter.

As for the BTS, they also did their best by practicing more and more to make a successful concert today but one of them didn't know what surprise his hyungs have been planning including yoongi, the one who planned it all out.

____________________

-yuri

My brother just texted me to come to their concert since it's a special one, the heck?! Every concert is special to me eversince that day when I was still acting as Min Yoongi.

I physically want to go but I'm mentally not prepared, of course I want to see the other members again including jungkook but I just freaking confess my love to him when I left and I don't even know if I could face and accept the fact that he might have a girl of his life all these three years and sure that was not me to begin with.

I typed no and began tearing up again, why would having to pick two choices a hard thing for me now? It was just an easy task for me before but now, I don't know my own self already and I hated it.

I was now walking down the cold neighborhood streets cooling up my head, It's september 1,  the cold winter winds starting to appear and be feel as I hid both my hands in my pocket jacket.