27th Warning

Please Comment & Vote 💘 Thank you!!

___________________

Today seems the same as always but the difference is that I will no longer had this morning as I woke up the next, next morning and so on. No one will wake me up early in the morning and no one will have to cook my favorite hotcakes.No more practice, No more concerts to attend, No more dancing or even singing, No more members...No more,

No more Jungkook.

I have kept this unknown feeling inside of me for a very long time now but I still can't accept it, I have fallen for jungkook but I know he doesn't have that mutual feeling I have from him,
he doesn't love me back.

And that's the truth of every lie in love that I've been believing this entire time, that he also share the same feeling as I am.

I have nothing to do today since my brother and pd-nim decided I should rest for the entire day until my brother gets to discharge from the hospital. I have packed my things since last night because my brother will be coming back today night.

All the boxes had been taped and the entire place looks the same as before I got inside last time, brings back memories.

Jungkook almost got inside last night but good thing I immediately close the door and locked it. He looks sad somehow and has been calling my name the entire time outside my room and yes I cried. I cry and cry and cry behind the wooden door as I lay my back unto it.

I don't wanna leave, I still wanna stay.
I don't want Jungkook to leave me,
I want to stay and be apart of this family.
Those thoughts doesn't leave my mind like how I don't wanna leave this place.

A loud thunder interrupt my thoughts, rain came falling down the dark heavy sky to the window, same as my tears, they also fall like the rain. The world most likely to be sad too, they felt me and began joining.

A white paper then fall of the ground, I take it, It's a birthday card given to me by jungkook that day on the birthday when he held my hands the entire time and the reason why my heart beats turns irregular. I laugh at that memory which will forever be kept down benight my heart.

*ting

I take out my phone from my pocket only to receive a message from my...brother.

1 new message [ Snowhite]

Snowhite: Yuri, had you already packed your things?

Yuri: Yes, completely done.

Snowhite: A truck will be arriving there soon and It help you with the boxes, don't worry that truck will deliver your things to daegu.Mom will be there to take it.

Yuri: Yeah yeah I got it.

Snowhite: Did you say goodbye to them?

Yuriha: No.

Snowhite: Hey! You should say goodbye you brat! What if they turn to be worried?

Yuri: Well I'll have you to explain everything to them so no worries.

Snowhite: seriously yuri, didn't you atleast left them something?

Yuriha: No, I won't be oppa.

Snowhite: Okay but don't blame me if you ended up crying on the bus.

Yuriha: Oppa can I ask you a favor, just this time please?

Snowhite: Sure, what is that?