11th Warning

Please Comment & Vote 😷 Thank you!!

Jikook couple shirt Bull 1
____________________

- Yuri

Today wasn't different as yesterday, the practice turned into a competition among us.Dance battle to be specific.

"You can pick our own partner for the dance battle and whoever wins gets the prize from the lose team" hoseok shouted, jin and namjoon get to be paired since they don't know how to dance, taehyung and jimin and

"Let's pair up yuri" Jungkook said at my back and yeah me and jungkook.
"If you don't know just dance okay?" he smiled at me but I snob it.

Then the match began and hoseok will be the referee, jungkook won the rock-paper-scissor and the one to battle first is the Hyung line and 95liners. Hoseok think it's unfair and exchange the members in the end it's jin and jimin while the other side are namjoon and taeyung.The battle was a disaster why?
because while jimin is dancing jin suddenly jump up front and together they fall.Taehyung is dancing his fishy dance where he make a wave with his two hands and namjoon is doing a cramp dance I have no idea what that dance is or is it even be called a dance.

"And the winner is....JinJi team"

"How did you even judge that?" I asked to hoseok.

"you have to look at how determine they are to win this competition that's all and that is what I saw in their eyes"

"Ow, i don't get it"

"You will someday, it's your turn now isn't it" someon tap my shoulder to see jungkook looking down at me since I'm smaller than he is.I bid bye to hoseok and saw jimin sweating hard and jin trying to catch his breath.

"We'll do some warm up yuri?"

I left jungkook and went to one of the benches where the water and towel is to be put and take two.Running back I give them each one of it and taken it smiling "thanks/ thank you yuri ah" they said in unison and jimin is now having his cute eye smile ///▽/// cute cute cute cute

"Yuri" jimin is sooo cute "Yuri!!" my world is shaking and is now upside down while I'm floating wait a minute.

"What!! Yah put me down jeon jungkook"

"Your spacing out so this is the only way to wake you up to reality and stop saying that jimin hyung is cute because the cute one here is you. got that Min yuri?"

What did he say?