23th Warning

Please Comment & Vote 💗 Thank You!!

_____________________

-Yuri

Jungkook held my hand making my face heat up, good thing the room is dark making my face a bit visible to his view.He guided me to a table full of roses and light candles, such a gentleman he is to move a chair and I sitted on it.

"Do you like it?" He asked still not leaving his eyes out of me. "It's alright" I looked around noticing the red curtains.

"What's with the red concept you even let me wear some" This time it's my turn to observe him.He chuckled.We stared at eachother for who knows how long.

"Nothing special, I have no ideas left sooo--"

"I like it" Don't know the reason but I smiled not by force or just pretending but my real smile. I haven't experience this for a long time, and it's really warm.

"Yuri, why are you crying?"
I touched my cheeks that's already wet of my tears, so that's why it's warm.

"Nothing, I feel like I've return being a human again hehehe silly right" He stand making his way as he kneel infront of me, the next thing he did almost blow me.He kissed my head, nose, cheeks and finally he hug me really tight.

"Oppa will always be with you,your not alone in this world. You have your brother Yoongi and everyone in the group including me, so stop crying okay.Today I promised myself to make you happy.You'll smile ,laugh so hard until you begged for me to stop were friends remember"

Jungkook's smile really brightens me up but why does my heart aches when he said 'friends'.

"Let's change this dramatic atmosphere mmmm Aha" Jungkook scanned his phone seems like he's searching something.

》Playing Paper Hearts《《

Don't tell me he's gonna sing?

》Playing Baepsae 《《

And now he's gonna dance?

30 Minutes passed of singing and dancing.

"Hahahahahaha Jungkook your ugly hahahahaha" I'm holding his phone looked at his meme faces, ugly with a mix of cute.

"I like your smile"

"What? Sorry I didn't catch up on that"

He sighed and move closer to me and to my ear making my body stiff and shiver for a second.His hot breath came in contact with my neck, shit I think I'll die.

"I said I like your smile and only yours" he moved back to his seat smiling at me and I swear I look like as red as a tomato now, I just look down avoiding his eyes wait, why the heck am I acting this way or more what is this feeling against my chest? Am I becoming a sickhead because of him? Urrgghh maybe.

The food arrived now, and we just ate it without talking and it was awkward the whole time. We finished eating as jungkook stand up. "Come on" then he grabbed my wrist. Both of us run outside the cafe with Jungkook holding me heading to a certain place. "Where are we going Jungkook?"

"It's a secret and I know you'll love it there" he took my hands and interwined with his as we ran away, my heart keeps on beating abnormally, but why? What is this unfamiliar feeling?