22th Warning

Please Comment & Vote 😒 Thank you!!

___________________

-Jungkook

I'm in a cafe right now, my friend owns it and I kind of forced him to closed it just for today.

He helped me with the decorations I planned.The concept is Red which is my favorite color that's why I send her some stuff that would fit it.

Me? I'll stay with black red.
Everythings ready, the missing one is the body and soul of the birthday girl Yuriha.

I look at my watch 8:24
It's already pass 8, where is she?
Lemme call her.

*Kriiiing *Kriiiing

Cmon pick it up.

"Hello Yuri, where are yo--"

"I SHOULD BE THE ONE ASKING THAT!! THE FUCKS WRONG WITH YOU GIVING SUCH A LOCATION!! A MAP??!! YOUR KIDDING RIGHT!! IF YOUR KIDDING YOU SHOULD STOP IT JEON JUNGKOOK BECAUSE IT'S REAALLY NOT FUNNY!!!xzbssh!! Enhale***Exhale So tell me,which side of the earth are you right now"

That was horrifying.
Too much for a kid like me.
Should I tell her?
My death might be the cause of her.

"Jeon Jungkook don't make me say it again"

"First tell me your location"

"Jeooooon Jungkooook!!"

"I mean, describe your surroundings"

"I'm beside a brown cafe"

I looked outside to see a small girl wearing a red dress looking around while while walking, don't tell me that's yuri?

"Jungkook, hello!! still alive there?"

"Go inside the cafe"

I saw her gazed at the cafe beside her. I hurriedly turned the lights off and hid behind the glassed door of the cafe.The door infront move and so is the bell sounds which only means one thing, someone has entered.

I smiled as I saw her back as I slowly moved close to her putting both of my hands in her eyes to cover it, success.

"Hey, who are you?" Struggling she tried to remove my hands. So cute

"Guess it?" I playfully smirked.

"Jungkook? I'm gonna kill you take off your hands right now!! " I removed my hands making my way infront of her.

"Hahahaha, your cute when your angry" I giggled, she avert her eyes away still pouting.I examined her from head to toe.

Damn she's made from heaven
Ehem!! Stop daydreaming Jungkook

"Anyway happy birthday yuri" Shock was written all over her face, I was now holding a cake with lighted candles on top, her face became visible and I can tell she's blushing and was about to cry while covering her face.

"I'm gonna kill you when this ends" she send me some glares but not with angers, I think of happiness. She closed her eyes a minute then blow the candles.

"Your beautiful by the way" I hold her hand as I guide her to the table full of light candles.