9th Warning

Please Comment & Vote ☺ Thank you!!!

Baby kookie is growing
__________________________

-Yuri

"Hey taehyung isn't that a bit hard for a girl like her" I heard them whispering to eachother as I got up heading to jungkook's room upstairs, I need go make him come to me or else I'll never get to eat Jin's delicious cooked foods for dinner because there was ones a time my brother went home with foods and it is tasty like our moms' cook, he tell me that it was his friend who made it.I don't want to lose this chance to eat some of his food again.

I knocked on jungkook's room but not even his shadow try to greet me.again, I knock but nothing.My blood is boiling 95% I twist the doorknob and it opened guess it wasn't lock in the first place.

Jungkook is sitting infront of a big tv scene playing a fighting game that I have no idea what it is.

The light is off and seems like he didn't notice me entering the room cauze he is not moving, I mean his attention is on the screen and he has headphones on his head with a loud volume.

Then I walked infront of him and yes!! he finally notice my existence in his room. He looked up at me taking his headphone off "what do you want princess" eeew did he just call me princess? Yuuuck

"I was dared and they want me to take you with me downstairs or else i'll never get to eat jin's food for dinner"

"And you believed them aren't you cute" he giggled at me standing up turning the lights on.Now I can see his room clearly, he was now taking his shirt off.

"Aren't you gonna go?"

"Huh? I told you I'm gonna bring you to them"

"Lemme change for a minute okay and would you mind if you go out I'm changing"

"I wouldn't mind a guy changing infront of me since my brother always change it with me looking"

"I'm not your brother and a girl shouldn't look at a man's body because that's the reason why they get pregnant easily" covering my eyes was in wide shock as I rush out to the door, I have no idea that we are made by our mom just by looking at my father's body but wait I keep on seeing my brother's body so does that mean that I will be pregnant?

"Your thinking out loud so don't worry it'll never work on sibling. let's go jin hyung is calling us for dinner and I'll tell them that you complete the task given by them" Jungkook said from behind me making me jump. We went down him first and the last is me.