14th Warning

Please Comment & Vote 😤 Thank you!!

Grandpa Minmin
____________________

- Jungkook

I smirked while watching yuri on the mirror she did has yoongi hyung's features like his eyes and the skin wow it's so damn white and now she looks like an idiot smiling all alone by herself.

Our Managers announced the last 10 minutes and all we have to do is to make a video to make our loving Armys out there happy I then take my personal cam and walk through yuriha.

"Yoongi hyung look this way"

"I'm not yoo- ehem what do you want kid" Haha isn't she a copycat

"Last time we made a video right? do you still remember when we throw you to the water and you almost hit me with a rock I wonder what happened to me next? can you please answer that for our Armys because I think they're quite curious about it"her eyes now is as wide as an open ocean jk she looks completely lost. let see if you can answer my questions now min yuri

"You collapses because when your trying to get away from me you slip and then fall. We even call an ambulance for you that time and when your awake you think that the hospital is a fucking heaven"

"I'm speechless" I said "You should be" she replied confidently.

The time passed, I made an end note saying goodbye then turn the cam off.
"Standby" some staff shouted.

"Okay now we should give our best to satisfy our supportive Armys and make this concert the most beautiful moment they'll ever see"all of us exit the backstage hearing loud roars from outside.We dance to our songs but what worries me is yuri,can she do it?

-Yuri

Can I do it?

Those are the questions that keeps on bugging me,they are already dancing and I'm so fucking nervous damn this!

I didn't try to make a single mistake since I'm just doing a lipsync and my mouth should cooperate my brother's godlike rapping and yes! I successfully finished all the verse, all of us got off the stage and was done for the day, yeah another one still awaits for tomorrow.

It's hard to breath since my chest portion is so tight why? remember I need to make my chest a flat board like my brothers' because eheem his a freaking boy and I'm a girl sarcasm much are we.

Without me noticing someone put some cold thing in my neck making me shiver. "Here drink this" He handed me a cold drink "Thanks, Jimin" I thanked him and open the lit drinking it.so refreshing!

"You did great back there"he looked at me revealing his signatured smile."Hey jimin stop flirting at yuri or you'll get big brothers almighty fist of glory" hoseok warned jimin, I didn't notice all of them looking at our direction I was now staring at jimin who's face is now red tomato.

"I-I'm not flirting at her tch I'll go now bye Yuri" He left.

"Hey everyone! get ready we still have more concert to attend" Pd-nim announced.

Waaaah this is more harder than I thought yoongu oppa should give me his reward.