2nd Warning

Please Comment & Vote 😊 Thank you!!

Fetus Jungshook

_______________________

-Yoongi

From Min Yuri

I'll come...

Well,that was a quick response for a kitten like my sister falling for her brother's mouse trap. I am now currently in a hospital in Daegu since my mom wants me here than in seoul.I've got a half of a month before I discharge and I need Yuriha to take my place in the stage. I got my foot sprained while performing and the doctors said that It wasn't just a normal sprain so here I am lazing on the bed.

*door opens

" Yoongi,does your foot still hurts?" My manager ask putting the plastic of foods on the side table."It hurts too much than I ever expected" I complained, he laughed.

"Oh yeah about your sister" he began

"She said yes and she'd be coming here not too long " I answered him, We do look alike with my sister starting with the color of the skin atittude,rapping and lyric-writing but that girl is kind of unique since the day she got birth.When she was still a baby her lips and cheeks easily turns cherry red when snows touch it which kinda suits her and makes her cute.

We'll she's my sister and I'm proud to have her.

"Hyung, is it true that your sister's comin'?" A short ass guy full of energy rushed by the door making his way into the bed and surrounding his arms around my neck like he just don't care.This son of a gun.

Guess? It's the shortest guy no other than Park Jimin.

"Yes and don't you dare lay a finger on her without my fucking permission"
Like hell, I'm still not gonna let my sister get owned by someone else except for me since I'm her brother and protecting her is my thing.

As my eyelids turned heavier by second I slowly close my eyes and position myself were I could be calm and peaceful in my loooong sleep.

"Don't worry hyung ,I won't lay a finger on someone older than me cause that would be a crime in my vocabulary.I'll just treat her kindly and--"

"The heck are you saying!! She's only 17 you dumbass!!" I hit Jimin hard on the head, I was about to sleep but then he said those words.Does he think my sister and me are twins that he said she's old?

The moment I shouted those words to Jimin I watch the door open revealing a shock Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok and V who was holding a basket of fruits and Jungkook who was also in the middle of drinking his water bottle...Wait does they also think that were a twin??

The silence between the 7 of us is overcomed by a knock on the door,we automatically looked and waited for it.

"Min Yoongi Oppa?"

A voice of a young girl which is kind of familiar is what I heard, time passed the door opened revealing the figure of the girl that I didn't even recognize.

Who was it again???

"Yoongu oppa"
The stranger said.

One person would call me that nickname and its______