21th Warning

Please Comment & Vote 😰 Thank you!!

_____________________

- Yuri

Today is my birthday which I really don't feel like celebrating every year, just letting it pass but now someone just ruined it.

I did my daily routine and change into some clothes.

*Nyaaaaaw,nyaaaw, nyaaaaw*
Phone ringtone

I take my phone seeing a message with Jungkook's name.

Jungkook:
Open the door

I made my way to the door and opened it seeing a small pink paper bag.

Ping*
Jungkook:
There's a paper inside, read it.

He should just come here not texting me.I search inside the bag to found a piece of paper and read it.

Wear this. My stylist is gonna come at the dorm so just wait for her.

So he's not home? I remove the things inside the bag, there was a red dress above the knee level and a small red handbag. Cute >﹏<

The doorbell rang, that might be the stylist jungkook mentioned awhile ago. I ran downstairs to open the door and greet the beautiful woman.

"Good day! Ms. yuri, I think jungkook already told you why I'm here right?"
I nod widening up the door more giving her space to enter. She organized all her things and starting to put make-up on my face.

She bid goodbye when she was done.I examined myself in the mirror, the make-up texture is light so it kinda suit my style.

I change my outfit into a dress that Jungkook bought for me.

Ping*
Jungkook
Here's the location Xxccxxzzxxs
Don't be late

I swiped my phone screen 7:30 Am

"I think I should get going" For the last time I glanced at my figure in the mirror appreciating how I look.I then locked the door from our dorm and started to walk down the busy street.

Timeskip***

I was dead tired, where the heck is this place.The good thing is that Jungkook just send me the location.

The bad thing?
He just send a freaking MAP. What does he think of me a map expert, I'm really reaally grrrr

Enhale.....Exhale

Okay, where was I again?
Right I was LOST.😒