29th Warning

Please Comment & Vote 😣 Thank you!!

____________________

- Jungkook

The day passed without that noisy and hardheaded girl, yuri. It's normal in the dorm but something's still missing every single day, out of habit I always go to yuri's room only to see a sleeping yoongi and not yuri in the bed.

The letter she left me will forever be my memory to her, she even confess her love to me what a strange yet unique girl I fell for. I'm ready to wait for her even if it take me years, we still have dreams to accomplish for the future us and I'm sure it'll be hard for me to have a girlfriend now since I'm an idol.

Yoongi hyung is healthy like a stone and  continued composting some musical lyrics, we just sit here in the danceroom doing nothing but practice again and again.

Oh how bored and quiet it is right now, I then get my phone trying to be out of boredom, I scanned my gallery of photos  and found some pictures I didn't remember to be taking it.

It's a picture of me sleeping,
Its my first time seeing this and I don't even know where my phone fly that time.. It doesn't look cool.

Oh I remember this one, this is that time when were doing some fan-signing and I caught her taking a picture of me

How did she get my phone anyway..

I really missed her, when can I see her again?

when can I see her again?

I can't reach her number anymore, she seems to have change it. Yoongi hyung might have her number but he really is hard and wouldn't tell me a single digit of it. I've asked him alot of times, more like everyday but the same question comes up the same answer as ever.

I approached the studio yoongi hyung and namjoon hyung has been on standby and listen to musics to produce one for our upcoming comeback. "Hyung, do you have yuri's number?"I directly asked him even if he's still gonna say the same answers which is- "I don't have it"

I freaking know his hiding it and I really wanna get my hands on his phone and break the shit out of it just to get yuri's number. I insist and keep on going back and back again hoping that yoongi hyung might feel sorry for me and ended up giving the number but yeah, life is harsher than I thought it would be just like yoongi-hyung.

I really really miss that block of ice.