15th Warning

Please Comment & Vote 😫 Thank you!!

Side-view scar
_____________________

- Yuri

  All of us was almost out of breath because of the countless of concert we attended adding the aids that is suffocating me the entire day.

"This will be the last concert your gonna attend so give it all you got" the manager told us.One of them looked at me.

"Yuri, a little push okay"he gave me a fist up as I did the same to him.We dance and sing and dance again, my view is turning blurdy every passing  minute and my breath is slowing.

'You can still take this yuriha just a little push and everything will be done the moment the music stops so so please!!' I started to beg for myself and thought to try harder as I could and finally the music stopped, we waved goodbye to the Armys and exits the stage.

The staffs and boys shout out of joy for the successful concert has ended without any harm that have caused but before I can even celebrate myself I couldn't take it anymore, my view turned dark and darker until I fall into a deep darkness.

-Third Person

  Because of the concerts and the songs given are hard dances you need to breath every second but yuri seems to be taking hard on it because of the aids in her chest causing her breath to be shortened, the last concert ended successfully because of yuri hiding her suffers.She can't take it anymore and let sufferings go.

While jungkook on the side notice yuri's unusual behavoir and her face which is slowly turning pale unlike the snowlike whiteness skin she have.He took action as he notice her falling and catch her on time.

-Jungkook

Everyone were happy for the concert had been ended successfully.Jin, taehyung, Jimin, hoseok and Namjoon hyung keeps on shouting for foods.where is yuri by the way? I haven't seen her together with them.

I notice a black hair at the rear side of my eyes and turned to it, yuri was there spacing out and she's kind of pale unlike before, she was waving side to side making me predict of her falling and it did happen, I chased her and kneel to the floor to catch her.

"Yuri, hey are you okay?" I tapped her face shake her but still she's not moving or even --breathing. "Yurii!!" I shouted only to cause more attention to the surroundings and the hyungs immediately went back to give me questions I don't wanna answer.
Just then I noticed her chest being flat Oh man holy shit!

Not thinking twice I ripped her clothes seeing some white aid don't tell me she's been dancing with this thing on?

I removed my jacket placing it on top of her, after that I searched for the opening while tapping her chest, just as I feel a cloth, I pull it making it loose.She opened her black eyes..Again

"Haaaaaah" she finally breath