26th Warning

Please Comment & vote😘😘 Thank you

-Yuri

All the concert that have come so far were successful as always, 1 week from now and my brother will be discharge from the hospital and will continue his job as a kpop idol along with the other members and me, I have no idea at all.

For sure I would continue my courses in college and graduate and work but the thought of leaving this dorm hurts me like crazy. I want to stay more and be happy with my friends, they have written a story in my life and it was just sad to go without seeing them the same as before.

We were now on stanby and I looked more and more like my brother, the members are on their phones relaxing abit for the blowing concert, I will miss the concerts too and the ARMYs. They might never know I'm just a fake yoongi but what makes me happy is that they cheers for my brother so much it was so warm in the heart.

And here comes Jungkook with his own cam doing stupid things with his face hahahaha of all I think I'm gonna miss this guy the most though.

"Ooow Yoongi-hyung looks scary, are you nervous by now hyung?" he said smiling cheekly at me. I give him my brother's famous fuck-off face, he nervously chuckled and run to taehyung asking him the same lame questions.

*Timeskip to the end of the concert

"Yeaaah we did great again!!" Namjoon shouted the same to the members as beads of sweats run down our heads.

We got into the van, some are now sleeping because of the excaussion and tiredness but after all of that It was still one of the best concert I attended or more like getting up into so far, it was fun.

Arriving at our dorm I was about to get off the van but then pd-nim stopped me "yuri, we have to go to your brother if you still up to it, he wants to tell you things including me" I stopped at my track.

"Yuri!!" then I look ahead to jungkook who waited for me to the front door giving me a yearning look, I gave him a small smile and bowed going back inside the van as it began to start and went into the hospital were my brother was being confine.

I know this was coming...My time is up already and I must accept the fact that I am just a fake second image of my brother the original one, Min Yoongi.