6th Warning

Please Comment & Vote 😭 Thank you!!

Sick Yoongi 😩
____________________

- Yuri

"Hi, I'm Min Yuri" I bowed my head showing of respect, well they are a bit older than I am. I wonder if there is someone of my age in here?

"Your late" wiping his sweats and he looked at me. If I recall, that manager guy called him hoseok but some of his members also named him J-horse.
"You remember what's gonna happen today don't you?" He asked, I nod.

"Well, first of all you gonna do some stretching or warm ups, just make it simple so that your body can move more unlike your brother Yoongi. He really doesn't like moving" I smiled at the back of my head then start stretching my legs, that guy will gonna be a rock on his next generation.

I observe every members talking and resting on some benches, I stayed up late last night to investigate each skills they owned and I haven't got to know them fully enough. I know Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and who was the youngest again?

The maknae? the youngest?
The fudge I forget about him but I know his name starts with Jeon, Jeon Jungin?

A loud steps errupt my thoughts, I glanced unto the owner of the powerful moves and see uuggh who is he again?
He is kind of familiar where did I meet him-

"Let go of me coconut head!!!"

Isn't he that guy who stopped me!!
The whole room turned quiet, I stand up against the floor as we made an eye contact with uggh coconut head, sorry I still don't know his name sooo anyway that name suits him hehe

"Aren't you that girl who called me coconut head?" My body become stiff as he approached me and lean in his face sending down to my spine.I rolled my eyes and avoid him, hoseok called out for me and I run to him leaving coconut head alone.

"Where you talking with Jungkook just now?"

"Huh whose Jungkook?"

"That guy right there, he is the youngest one of the group and if I recall your 17 right? don't ask where I know it cause your brother brag it out too loud, just so you know Jungkook is 18 and it's not of a long gap"

"Why are you telling me these stuffs?"

"Because maybe you'll like our cute maknae and will ask for his favorites and who he is"

"I called him coconut head the other day so if ever I would come to like him he will never do the same for me so if your trying so matchmake us don't sweat it"
I left him there and continued my stretching.

I will never fall for a guy with a coconut head