8th Warning

Please Comment & Vote 😚 Thank you!!

Vmin Alert!!!
_____________________

- Hoseok

*ringing

Hoseok: Hello?

???: Hoseok is this you?

Hoseok: Yoongi hyung what calls you?

Yoongi: is Yuri doing fine there? Are the members harassing her? Tell me or I will cut you into half together with them

Hoseok: Chill out hyung no one did that to her, where did your imaginations fly to, is that the only reason you called me?

Yoongi: No, I want you to deliver this message to Jungkook if you wouldn't mind

Hoseok: No i won't. continue

Yoongi: Tell Jungkook to take care of Yuri and if he disobeys my order tell him that he'll never get a treat of lamb skewer from me the almighty Min Suga, got that?

Hoseok: I got that but only in the lamb skewer and I'll leave out the Almighty Min Suga Bye"

Yoongi: Hey wait you basta-- toot toot

'sigh' that guy is troublesome from the looks, I wonder how Jungkook will react to that.

After that call from Yoongi I went to the dorm late at night to see the group in a circular position playing cards I think. I ignored them and went in the maknaes room to see him laying down the floor playing video games.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook I have news for you from what he calls himself almighty Min Suga so you better do it right and clean or else you'll never get to taste a free and tasty lamb skewer" his head turned like a robbot on my side mouthing a 'really' and I nod a yes.

"What is it?"

"He is asking you to take care of Yuri until he returns back"

"Why me?"

"Go ask him that not me, my guess is maybe because your the same age as yuri and he wants someone that could understand her and be friend with her.Nothings gonna happen if you do it right you know"then I left him there still in his thoughts, what was that idiot  yoongi doing anyway.

Meanwhile yoongi was "Achooo!!"
Damn I think I got a fever or something.

"Hoseok hyung come play with us!" A cheerful taehyung shout out to me and I went to the 95 liners who is together with  yuri."What are you playing?" I asked

"Truth or dare" said Jimin

"You should join too hyung, all you do is dance have mercy on your feet" I laugh at the fact, taehyung is the one who keeps on massaging my foot since our schedule is hella long to handle by one day straight.I give up and join the 3 in playing.

"Okay I'll be spinning it" the bottle spins as jimin did to it, it became slower until it stops to yuriha.

"Truth or dare?" We asked her

"Dare" she blantly said

"I dare you to bring jungkookie here and if he doesn't come you'll have nothing to eat this dinner"