10th Warning

Please Comment & Vote 😪 Thank you!!

Handsome Jeon
____________________

- Jungkook

The two of us went down, the aroma of the food is making me more hungrier than before. I was about to take the front seat but yuri got it first like a lightning. Lucky me I found another empty seat beside her and start to eat together with the other members. The shocking thing is yuri is now eating in a wild manner, grab there take here and eat she must be very hungry she hadn't eaten a single food this morning practice but only water and that's all of it.

She suddenly chocked out, jin hyung is rubbing her back while the taehyung and jimin hyung took a glass, I mean glasses of water giving it to her.She drank the two water in two gulps namjoon and hoseok hyung just laugh but stopped when yuri send them a death glare.

I reach out to her face taking my thumb to her lips removing some crumps and damn it's so soft. she stared at me then turned red in an instant, it was visible on her cheeks and she's really really cute.

"Ow is yuri getting all shy shy shy~"

"No I'm not"

The atmosphere turned livelier now that yuri is with us, and that's what I like

We watched a romance movie since hoseok and jimin is scared of a horror one. thirty minutes passed and I felt little bump on my side yuri is there sleeping peacefully and let her until the movie ended.

The hyungs are now sleeping either on the couch or the floor, gently I lay yuri on the couch and went to the rooms to get pillow and blanket one by one I slowly put the pillow under their heads and open the blanket placing it on top. once I was done I carried yuriha to her room lying her there as the moon shown down to her, she's so beautiful in my eyes right now.

"Goodnight yuri" I whispered in her ears and was about to leave when she grab my hand "d-don't leave me" she said I took her hand and move her bangs slightly on the side and kissed her forehead saying magical words.

After that I headed to the door and took one last glace on yuri's sleeping figure on the bed and left to my room wishing that tomorrow will be as good as today.