30th Warning

Please Comment & Vote 😉 Thank you!!

____________________

- Yuri

Like a normal girl I tried living a normal teenage life without having a day with the bts members or my so called second family.I also miss that Jeon Jungkook. He must be happy without having me to always beat him up day by day.Lucky him.

I wonder if he's eating right or practicing alot, I really missed being bugged by Jungkook all the time.Those times that he would jump on my bed if I don't wake up or tried carrying me to the bathroom to take a bath, but now, no one even dares to jump at my bed to wake me up, only a ringing alarm clock would. The days past like a wind, it was so empty and lonely without a single sound to give.

*Ping*  I took my phone out receiving a message from my brother.

1 new message [ Snowhite]

Snowite: Hey Yuri, Jungkook's been bugging me to give your number to him. Should I?

Me:.No, you shouldn't

Snowhite: seriously he keeps on coming everyday just to ask your number.

Me: Just don't tell him please.

Snowhite: If that's what you want then I won't.

I shut off my phone and lay back to my own fluffy bed. Everything is different from the color of the wall which is originally white back at the dorm but here is a pastel of peach. I feel lonely just by the different colors, this is my house after all and not a dorm, a bts dorm to correct.

I miss everyone in that noisy dorm, oh and I miss Jin oppa's hotcake sooo much I want to taste and saviour the same taste again. It was not normal in my point of view here in daegu unlike in seoul.

It's starting to get cold now and the snow has been falling down the dark endless sky "Yuri, dinner's ready" My mom yelled at me downstairs "Yes eomma, I'll come" I responded hurriedly getting up wearing my bunny slippers which always reminds me of jungkook.

I miss that coconut head the most.