Chapter One

Winter break came and went in the blink of an eye. My Bahamas vacation with my family was exactly what I needed to get rid of all of the stress that I apparently had since Nalani and Kris' ceremony. Not too long after the vacation, my mom thought that I should start seeing a psychologist.

After meeting with the psychologist for most of my break, I found out that I had a panic disorder. It was a mild case, but my psychologist wanted to keep an eye on me. I told them about the voices I heard in my head when I had my panic attack. That was the first time I had actually heard voices saying negative things to me.

I haven't spoken to Jongin since we had our argument. I had texted him before I left for my cruise and he said he still loved me. He also wanted to make up with me even though I was the one who snapped at him. I promised that we'd talk when we came back for the semester, but I'm still nervous about seeing him again.

It's no secret that I missed him dearly, but after what I said to him on that day, I didn't deserve to be with him. When I had got home, I immediately went and saw Jackson. It was good to see him after being separated from him for so long. I told him about my massive panic attack. He's been really helpful about keeping me in check and making sure I don't have another episode like I did.

As I'm packing up my stuff to head back, I hear a knock at my bedroom door. I turn around and see my mom there. "Hey,"

"Hey. How are you doing?" She asked me.

"Fine."

"Are you ready to head back?"

"I guess so."

"You're going to be great. Have you spoken to Kai lately?"

"No." I answered way too quickly.

"Don't be so down. You guys will make up."

"What if he doesn't want to?" I said sadly.

"Don't be so negative. He cares about you. And you care about him."

"Okay." I said defeated. I finish packing up my stuff and get ready to head back to school. As I'm packing up my car, I see Jackson come out of his house. "Hey!" He said with a smile.

"Hey."

"Are you heading back already?" He asked me.

"Yeah. My break is shorter than yours."

"Well, we have spring break together."

"Yeah."

"Have you talked to Kai?"

"No."

"Talk to him. I'm sure it's killing him that he's not talking to him mate." I told Jackson about Jongin and his brothers being werewolves. I felt like he had to know. He also said that he wouldn't tell a soul.

"I know. I just---I'm scared."

"Don't be. Kai loves you. And you love him."

I look down at the bracelet I had gotten Jongin on my wrist and then back up at Jackson. "Everything is going to be okay. I promise." Jackson smiled.

"I hope so. I'll call you when I get to campus." I said as I finished putting my stuff in my car.

"Okay. Have a safe drive." Jackson said as he hugged me.

"Thanks. I will." Jackson kisses my temple and helps me into my car. I turn my car on and wave to Jackson. I then start driving towards school. Am I ready to face Jongin after everything that's happened? I need to be.

/ / / / / / / / / / /

After a couple hours of driving, I had made it back to campus. I checked into my room and saw that Nalani wasn't back yet. Alice was, but I'm sure she was hanging out with Luhan. Then again, when were the guys going to get back? They could be back by now. I get to my room and everything remained untouched as I left it.